Teatime Stitchery, Monroeville, Pa

Old September 21st 10, 11:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna D.

Default Teatime Stitchery, Monroeville, Pa

There is a new shop in Ligonier. I haven't been there yet but my DH and son
were in it. No Anchor floss. Painted canvas and I don't know what else.
I never found Needlepoint Breeze. There is one in Carnegie the French Knot
that took over the Noblecraftman. I used go to a lot of shops . They are far
and few now and I have more stash then they do. The little country cross
stitch shop is small in Murrysville and Pat Catans has some stuff. I buy
mostly off e bay now. I liked Friday stitch day and Saturday stitch till
midnight. It was just fun hanging around fellow stitchers.
Donna
"Nancy" wrote in message
On Sep 21, 4:30 pm, "Donna D." wrote:
Really I didn't hear it was gone. I wondered when I wanted to order fabric
and she didn't sell any. She tried to move more into knitting and yarns.
Shame I really loved it for a lot of years. The first person really had
unique stuff.
Donna"Nancy" wrote in message

On Sep 21, 12:45 pm, The Popovics wrote:

Is this shop closed? I get a voicemailbox message when I call the
number listed. It's been quite a while since I've been there, but
wanted a new project to work on.

Thanks,
Caroline

It's gone. It's been over a year since I traveled
out that way and noticed it was gone.

Nancy

I first noticed the ad missing from JCS. So
I checked out the phone book....no listing.
And then when we were out that way we took
a look....the sign was gone.

That's both Teatime and Needle Nook gone
from the "area."

The only other LNSs I know of are Needle
Point Breeze in Point Breeze (all needlepoint),
one in Mt Lebanon I have yet to check out,
and one in Beaver that advertises in JCS.

I've got enough in my stash and I've found a
couple online stores to supply my "odd"
needs that for now Michaels and Joann's
end up being my supplier for DMC, etc.

Nancy