Making some major revisions to my website

Old July 15th 03, 03:04 PM
Karin Cernik

I'm guessing you want this:

No material, words, or
photos are to be copied
from this website with
permission of the owner

to say 'without' :-)

And sorry for violating the request in order to point out the
correction.

Karin

CrystalLuv wrote:

I have just started what may be a futal attempt to go through some of
the PICs on my computer to update and organize my website.
Unfortunately, last year my other computer was zapped by lightning and
the modem was fried. So all those files are up in my son's room, and
lord knows if I will get them copied and moved into this computer in
my lifetime (

Adorned Clay Jewels Updated Web Site:
http://acjewels.homestead.com/acjewels.html

For now, I would like some honest critiques to the few pages I have
updated and organized. Any realistic constructive criticism will
encourage me to make improvements, within reason of coarse. Thanks
for any tips or suggestions. Dar Jean (ACJewels)

P.S. I also have some fun news to share. I will be teaching four
classes next month at the local craft shop.

Current Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=acjewels

Old July 16th 03, 03:05 AM
Linx

Again, thank you for your help. I have wanted to get this site set-up
better for quite a while. D.Jean (ACJewels)

No problem. The matching theme is much better on the eyes. I still see a few
skewed pictures, but you can work those out later as you have time. And the
prices up front is fantastic! I already see somethign i want. I will have to go
did in my piggy jar and see what I have ) Got to play it safe I have a road
trip coming up, but I know I want something from you.
Linx
Wearable Art by Linx
http://www.wearableartbylinx.com
On Ebay
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...userid=fearles
slinx&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25