BRICK-A-BRACK

Old July 4th 16, 03:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default BRICK-A-BRACK

This quilt is from Quick Quilts, April/May 2014 and a quick one for sure. I used left over scraps. Was not happy with the size, so made the center rectangles rows longer and wider and adjusting the sides accordingly. Did this while packing for my big move. My move is over now, I don't ever want to try moving again, although I got rid of several boxes of not needed stuff.
Brian, would you "please" help again. This quilt starts on page 12-14. Sorry I am so computer challenged.
Sandy$
Old July 4th 16, 06:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

wrote in message

This quilt is from Quick Quilts, April/May 2014 and a quick one for
sure. I used left over scraps. Was not happy with the size, so made the
center rectangles rows longer and wider and adjusting the sides accordingly.
Did this while packing for my big move. My move is over now, I don't ever
want to try moving again, although I got rid of several boxes of not needed
stuff.
Brian, would you "please" help again. This quilt starts on page 12-14.
Sorry I am so computer challenged.
Sandy$

I'm glad you are through with your move! It had to be a lot of work!
Barbara in HOT SC

Old July 6th 16, 01:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Hello Brian,
Thank you for your help here. Where would this newsgroup be without you. Sorry I am so computer challenged.
Sandy$

two brick roads Karen, Queen of Squishies Quilting 19 June 24th 06 11:01 PM
brick stitch? Laura J Yarn 4 September 3rd 04 01:34 AM
Brick Stitch CLP Beads 4 October 15th 03 04:09 AM
Brick Stitch CLP Beads 0 October 14th 03 10:00 PM
I just learned brick stitch mªdcªt Beads 1 October 13th 03 04:11 AM