FS: Flux brush

Old March 17th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown

Default FS: Flux brush

I have a nice used flux brush for sale. I bought it up in Canada a
while back. Some of the bristles are missing (actually, quite a few)
and the handle has a little dirt and oxidation on it but other than
that, it still works. I think you can get replacement bristles from a
Canadian supplier.....I am taking offers!

Chemo
Old March 18th 08, 07:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Adrian

Hi Andy

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:43:41 -0700 (PDT), Chemo the Clown
wrote:

I have a nice used flux brush for sale. I bought it up in Canada a
while back. Some of the bristles are missing (actually, quite a few)
and the handle has a little dirt and oxidation on it but other than
that, it still works. I think you can get replacement bristles from a
Canadian supplier.....I am taking offers!

I might be interested in that brush.....
but only if it's been fitted with the 'turbo-bristles' for faster
soldering.

Does it come with a free kiln, or the instruction video on becoming a
stained glass entreprenneur ?

Has it been touched by the man himself ? - I realise that this would
increase its value...

I can pay by direct Western Union transfer into your Nigerian bank
account...

gd&r

Adrian

Old March 18th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown

wrote:
I have a nice used flux brush for sale. I bought it up in Canada a
while back. Some of the bristles are missing (actually, quite a few)
and the handle has a little dirt and oxidation on it but other than
that, it still works. I think you can get replacement bristles from a
Canadian supplier.....I am taking offers!

I might be interested in that brush.....
but only if it's been fitted with the 'turbo-bristles' for faster
soldering.

Does it come with a free kiln, or the instruction video on becoming a
stained glass entreprenneur ?

Has it been touched by the man himself ? - I realise that this would
increase its value...

I can pay by direct Western Union transfer into your Nigerian bank
account...

gd&r

Adrian

Ya know...I think it does have the turbo-brushes. If I remember, this
brush could apply the flux at a rate of 100 feet per second! And yes,
"the man" has touched it. Maybe I'll put it up on ebay unless of
course you have a good offer. I'll send you my bank account info.
Old March 18th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Adrian

HI Andy

wrote:
[...]

Sounds great.

You don't have the matching 'plasma-arc-soldering' iron ?
- you know - the one that runs at 2000 degrees C and welds the glass
together without needing solder ?

At last - a chance to aspire to artisan status -
I'm so excited - can hardly wait g

Adrian

Old March 18th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Chemo the Clown

wrote:
[...]

Adrian- Hide quoted text -

I ordered one but..........never got it. Probably got lost in the
mail, I'm sure.

water soluble flux, etc. [email protected] Glass 0 May 3rd 06 10:50 PM
Flux Kendall Davies Jewelry 10 October 19th 04 04:59 AM
Need help for Boo Boo Brush Fred Needlework 7 January 23rd 04 06:11 AM
Pripp's Flux Jenny Jewelry 0 January 17th 04 08:03 PM
salvaging flux plus an off topic question or 2 Jerry Jewelry 3 December 28th 03 06:32 AM