Red Hat Ladies OT

Old August 14th 03, 02:04 PM
Steve & Susan Wright

Default Red Hat Ladies OT

Article on the Red hat ladies for those that are interested.
http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansas...ng/6515658.htm

Susan W

Old August 14th 03, 05:47 PM
Dr. Sooz

Oh, dear....couldn't they pick a funner town than Branson MO?

Article on the Red hat ladies for those that are interested.
http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansas...ng/6515658.htm

~~
Sooz
-------
Let the beauty we love be what we do. --Rumi
I'm not a hamster, and life's not a wheel. --Sooz
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old August 14th 03, 07:50 PM
mkahogan

OMG!
The Lennon sisters are the hat judges. Too funny. I want to see the
entries.
KathyH
nk.net...

Old August 14th 03, 10:36 PM
Dr. Sooz

Excuse me, that's more funner! Don't you know nothing!
KathyH

Woops! (haw!)
~~
Sooz
-------

Old August 15th 03, 02:34 AM
Beadbimbo

I want to BE one of the entries!! Well, I guess I'm not old enough, but
maybe in a few years!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com