Piggily!

Old August 17th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Default Piggily!

Exactly. I say, so what!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

You say that like it is a bad thing!
PAT

Megan Zurawicz wrote:

Yeah, I was afraid I'd never come out of the quilting room and do
anything
else.....LOL

--pig

Old August 17th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Megan Zurawicz[_2_]

Well, kinda, when it involves not being able to find the food or dishes
Not knowing what box the chocolate is in is a big problem, doncha know?

LOL

--pig

Old August 17th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

When I moved, I used that as an excuse to get more. ;-)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

http://fabrictramp.typepad.com/fabric_tramping/
remove the obvious to reply

Old August 18th 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

Yes, we do have our priorities! Glad you're safely into your new home, Pig.
Keep us posted!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

"Megan Zurawicz" wrote in message
OK: the plan was unpack everything else, then tackle the quilt boxes.

I couldn't stand it. Went out yesterday and bought the shelving for the
quilt room. Now it's up.

Next, to start in on the quilt boxes.........

I may not have time to quilt, yet, but I can at least fondle fabric......

--pig