Light bulb moments

Old July 14th 03, 02:20 PM
Karlee in Kansas

Default Light bulb moments

(None involve self injury....yet)

1. I am in the presence of greatness. I knew this before, but was again reminded of this last night, or should I say
the wee hours 'o the morning today. I found that a lot of people here are published authors, and more highly respected
in the art and jewelry world than I first suspected. I bow humbly at your feet, and look forward to purchasing your
books and work in the future.

2. Lotsa new "ohmygod I might be able to DO that" ideas to play with. Not just with my poly clay, but with my beading
in general. Keep your eyes peeled for updates on the website. I'll let you know when I add new stuff (as opposed to
just adding new page buttons, banners, and backgrounds).

3. I figured out new things to create with poly clay. Not just beads either. I'm going to try to participate in a
church bazaar in November (my old home church in my old home town) and I would like to have a variety of things to sell,
including but not limited to jewelry.

4. Its not as easy as it looks to type html at 2 am when you are used to going to bed around 10pm. Typing out the
html, not having it "work like its supposed to", having to go back and re-read the code can be very frustrating. In the
future, remind me to go to bed at 10 instead of goof with html.

Hopefully #2 & #3 won't turn into a story that will make people laugh years after it happens. I'll keep you posted.

Hugs
Karlee in Kansas
--
Visit my web page! www.angelfire.com/ks3/karlee/index.html
Our family page: http://groups.msn.com/brennanfamilypage

Old July 14th 03, 03:37 PM
Sjpolyclay

Hey there Karlee!! I just LOVE lightbulb moments. I love it when other people
have them too.

as to your #4---boy, I do relate. I am now under orders--my own--not to do any
html after 10pm. Even reading the computer screen too late gives me headaches,
but html in the wee hours is big headache all its own. But html is so
cool...page making is so fun!! I'm using Adobe Page Mill, a very old
version--what are you using? I love hunting for fonts and things like that.
Have you been to:

http://members.xoom.com/gaitherg

http://www.justkissme.com/

http://fontgarden.com/

http://dingbats.i-us.com/index.html

Gabrielle Gaither is the artist that designs the buttons and fonts and so on at
the first two URLs; I don't know if both are currrent now, but I listed both,
she should be at one of them. I use her dingbats in creating some
rubberstamps/molds through Ready Stamp--but I got her permission and credit
her.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Old July 14th 03, 07:06 PM
Dr. Sooz

Go, Karlee!

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Old July 15th 03, 12:40 AM
Karlee in Kansas

I just wish that I had a light bulb moment for the form that I'm trying to write.

No matter what I do to the code, when you hit the script button, all you get is a blank email.

really frustrating

Karlee in Kansas