AD: Fall, sort of Halloween-y Lampwork set

Old August 5th 03, 01:19 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD: Fall, sort of Halloween-y Lampwork set

Finally! I have another set up on eBay. This one took me for freaking
ever. But the beads are yummy, if I do say so myself, and the pics turned
out great!

Let me know what you think. If you like raised flowers and scrolls,
this one is for you.

October Night's Wish - 31 beads

Lots of purple, yellowish orange (harvest) and black.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old August 5th 03, 03:23 AM
RadioStmpr

Finally! I have another set up on eBay. This one took me for freaking
ever. But the beads are yummy, if I do say so myself, and the pics turned
out great!

Let me know what you think. If you like raised flowers and scrolls,
this one is for you.

October Night's Wish - 31 beads

Lots of purple, yellowish orange (harvest) and black.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
http://www.lampwork.net

Wow, wow, and wow again. These are just stunning, and Halloween isn't even my
thing. These are amazing, Kandice! Your talent is exceptional!

Mandy
Old August 5th 03, 12:45 PM
Beadbimbo

Beautiful work Kandice!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old August 5th 03, 05:46 PM
Dr. Sooz

Okay -- what I think is topaz scrolls over the clear lavender......Holy cow!
That is a GORGEOUS thing. (Loooove scrolls)

October Night's Wish - 31 beads

~~
Sooz
-------
"Selective deafness, it's a wonderful thing." ~Kathy N-V
ESBC
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A - Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html

Old August 5th 03, 07:05 PM
Kandice Seeber

Yes - I love combining transparents on scroll beads. The topaz over
lavender looks better in person. The camera has a hard time capturing the
two different colors. The same goes with the dark purple over lavender. In
the other fall set, I did fuchsia over light topaz - it's so pretty! It
doesn't come out looking like fuchsia - more like a warm dark pink.
mmmmmm - very autumn leaf. Anyway. As I ramble on and on.....

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old August 5th 03, 11:23 PM
SmartAlecBlonde4

October Night's Wish - 31 beads

Pretty!!

Jo Jo
Old August 7th 03, 07:26 AM
BeckiBead

Kandice -- I want you to make hearts. Your flowers are perfect, your scrolls
are perfect and your color combos are always perfect. LOLOLOLOL

Becki
But what it sounded like
when she yelled was, "She prefers dicks". --Tina
Old August 7th 03, 03:07 PM
Kandice Seeber

I'm trying, believe me. I can get the heart shape without much of a
problem, although it takes awhile. The problem is controlling the heat
enough to get the scrolls and flowers on the heart without breaking the
heart, if you'll parden the unintended pun. As soon as I get my
concentrator, I will be trying even more, since I won't be using up oxygen
tanks then. It took me 45 minutes to do the last heart, and it broke at the
very last minute. You can imagine how frustrated I was! Hopefully I'll
get it soon!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old August 7th 03, 04:34 PM
Kandice Seeber

No, I doooooooo! I am just having a hard time. I am sorry if it came
out that I don't want to make hearts. Encased florals - now *those* I don't
want to make. I love hearts and will be successful in making them if it's
the last thing I do.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Honey -- I don't want you to do them if you don't WANT to do them. I just
meant to say that you have the perfect designs for a heart bead. You do

NOT
have to make them. You do not.