Photographing your beads

Old July 5th 04, 09:38 PM
Christina Peterson

That's just how it sounded. Thanks. And don't forget to show us when you
get more beads up.

"Lori Greenberg" wrote ...
Hi Tina.
..... . I hope that
you've read this in the tone that I've intended...respectful and

meaningful.

Old July 5th 04, 09:40 PM
Christina Peterson

Brat! :-)

Tina

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
3. Despite the fact that pain can cause people to behave in an unkind

manner,
if and when that does happen said person should apologize.

I didn't behave in an unkind manner. I posted how I felt about an issue.

Bad health/pain is
not an excuse for treating others badly, especially when it happens

often.

Wait a minute -- did I use it as an excuse? No. Got you.
~~
Sooz

Old July 5th 04, 09:59 PM
starlia

I guess I'm low class because I say kiss my ass all the time. Especially
when I get ticked off.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"mjoann" wrote in message
Dr. Sooz wrote:
It is such a low class thing to say.

Can you explain "low class"? I don't understand.
~~
Sooz

When telling someone to kiss your ass? Low class as in tacky, trashy,
pertaining to the less cultured peoples with poor etiquette, etc.
That kind of low class.

Old July 5th 04, 10:36 PM
Dr. Sooz

I guess I'm low class because I say kiss my ass all the time. Especially
when I get ticked off.

:-D Join The Guttersnipe Club!!! TGC!! Anyone else want to join?
~~
Sooz
Old July 5th 04, 10:44 PM
Candace

*snorts* join _your_ club? as if. kiss my ass.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:-D Join The Guttersnipe Club!!! TGC!! Anyone else want to join?
~~
Sooz

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old July 5th 04, 11:05 PM
Arondelle

Dr. Sooz wrote:
:-D Join The Guttersnipe Club!!! TGC!! Anyone else want to join?

Whatever happened to Sooz's Evil Minions or whatever it was? I'm in
more of an evil minion mood, myself.

Arondelle
To email me, empty the pond with a net

Old July 5th 04, 11:35 PM
starlia

Cool...I'm in a club.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old July 5th 04, 11:46 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Same here Kathy. I generally keep it simple. Eff off does it for me. But
hey,can you blame me? Blame my, now, 84 year old Italian gram. When she
first came to visit me in Australia she asked me if I said the 'f' word. I
admmited, rather shame faced, that yes, I did. She said, "Thank God! Your
letters were always so polite and I was worried I'd have to spend six months
here without saying it. Now I'm in my 70's I should be able to say what I
effing well want. Your grandfather would never let me, you know. Well, he's
dead and I'm in Australia so he can eff off." Nice, no? Sadly, I take after
her, you can't fight your DNA.
Marisa AU/NZ

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 17:36:02 -0400, Dr. Sooz wrote
(in message ):

I guess I'm low class because I say kiss my ass all the time. Especially
when I get ticked off.

-D Join The Guttersnipe Club!!! TGC!! Anyone else want to join?

I'm ineligible: I usually say "bite my shiny metal ass" ala' Bender
from the late great animated show, Futurama.

Kathy N-V

Old July 5th 04, 11:48 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Somewhere there's a portrait of that thing.
Marisa AU/NZ
The evil minion is Zeebree, who is Satan's Striped Evil Minion.
That's why he still looks so good after all those years of living in
the attic.

Kathy N-V, ESBC #1/2

Old July 5th 04, 11:53 PM
Candace

Kathy posted pics of The Evil One, and my dh so thoughtfully...ahem...borrowed
one and fixed it so the evilness shone thru. I just took it down this morning,
in fact.