Photographing your beads

Old July 5th 04, 06:25 AM
Dr. Sooz

It's only presumptuous if you (generic) choose to take it that way. Some
people see nearly everything as some kind of imposition, some see it as an
opportunity to help and improve a fellow artist.

But sometimes, it is presumptuous. Period. Whether I see it that way or not.
Come on, man -- am I never helpful? (And happy to help, too)
~~
Sooz
Old July 5th 04, 06:28 AM
Dr. Sooz

Is that really what you
want to do just because I don't agree with you?

Oh hell no. You want to know what I really want to do?

I would not be the least bit bothered if you chose to do that.

You are so endearing!
~~
Sooz
Old July 5th 04, 06:29 AM
Dr. Sooz

Were you looking in the mirror when you typed that? OH....sorry....I really
shouldn't have said that......it wasn't very nice.

Well, nice is not the virtue it's supposed to be (mostly, "nice" is a big lie).
However, you were being really stupid and childish.

I prefer direct to nice. Nice can't often be trusted.
~~
Sooz
Old July 5th 04, 06:31 AM
Dr. Sooz

"kiss my
@ss"). Now *that's* the one I found offensive!

But why? I don't understand this. It was childish and silly, but offensive?
At least mine was an invitation for her to do something to me. Hers was just
stupid.
~~
Sooz
Old July 5th 04, 06:33 AM
Dr. Sooz

SO let me get this straight. You would have preferred that I responded to
Sooz's "kiss my ass" post by saying "lick my hole"? Or maybe "that's a
bunch
of horse ****?" Or "screw you Sooz" THAT is better to you?
I'm ROFL here.

Hey -- speaking strictly for myself -- I'd prefer those to the idea that I was
looking in the mirror when I said "people have such chutzpah!", which was like
being in 2nd grade again. (And yes, I pride myself on always having had
chutzpah, thanks, Caren.)
~~
Sooz
Old July 5th 04, 06:37 AM
Dr. Sooz

3. Despite the fact that pain can cause people to behave in an unkind manner,
if and when that does happen said person should apologize.

I didn't behave in an unkind manner. I posted how I felt about an issue.

Bad health/pain is
not an excuse for treating others badly, especially when it happens often.

Wait a minute -- did I use it as an excuse? No. Got you.
~~
Sooz
Old July 5th 04, 06:47 AM
Dr. Sooz

I don't automatically excuse Sooz, I
understand where she's coming from, and she generally does apologize if
people don't keep beating on her.

Please feel free to google me on this newsgroup. I can say with complete
self-assurance that I have said "I'm sorry" more often, and more genuinely,
than anyone who posts here. I do not say "I'm sorry" reflexively, as most
people do these days. I only say it when it is a real apology. I mean it
deeply when I say it. And I say it when I mean it, even if it's humiliating to
do so.

But if you keep kicking me, I'll never say it, because I'll see you as a
threat, AND an asshole. (There's an offensive word for you, mjoann.)
~~
Sooz
Old July 5th 04, 06:50 AM
Dr. Sooz

If I did, I still don't think it's ok to be mean.

I wasn't being mean! I was saying --- oh, fudge. Never mind.I'm not
condoning anyones
return snide comments either, but I can see wanting to respond in a
not-so-nice way too. Neither one was right or nice.

I wasn't right. I wasn't nice, either, but I think nice can be moronic
sometimes. But I no longer cared about Caren, as she was starting to become
less-than-human to me by acting in a way that was just silly and pointless.
~~
Sooz
Old July 5th 04, 06:50 AM
Dr. Sooz

The thing is, an invitation to kiss one's ass is not ad hominem attack.

It's saying, "I don't care about what you said."
~~
Sooz
Old July 5th 04, 06:51 AM
Dr. Sooz

with obscene language (an invitation to "kiss my
@ss").

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORD "ASS"?????? Please!
~~
Sooz