ADVERTISEMENT - Victorian GlassFest 2006

Old July 14th 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default ADVERTISEMENT - Victorian GlassFest 2006

Preliminary class schedule now posted.

http://www.glasscampus.com/VGAF/index.html

One more great reason to visit Victoria.

Old July 14th 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
FlameNwind

Ahhhh....now the entertainment is REALLY going to begin! ROFL

Lori

oups.com...

Old July 15th 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

Ya think? I bet you could load the entire attendance at this "festival"
into a Yugo.

I can't imagine that there would be one single person (lurker or otherwise)
on this newsgroup that would be dumb enough to sit through any of Brady's
BS, and pay HIM for the "privilege" of being dumbed down. I can understand
his kids being involved, they probably have no choice. It is, however,
amazing that any other self-respecting glass artist would lend their name to
anything even remotely connected with Brady.

"FlameNwind" wrote in message
Ahhhh....now the entertainment is REALLY going to begin! ROFL

Lori

oups.com...

Old July 15th 06, 10:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Moonraker wrote:
Ya think? I bet you could load the entire attendance at this "festival"
into a Yugo.
"FlameNwind" wrote in message
Ahhhh....now the entertainment is REALLY going to begin! ROFL

Lori

ah..moonie...um,mmmm.....
i have a feeling that Lori meant that the 'entertainment' HERE is
going to begin....

and i see we're off to a good start thanks to your fine comments!!!!
'-P

everytime i check in with this list, i say to myself 'okay, let's see
what the
kids are up to now'....

!!!

ar.

Old July 15th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Moonraker wrote:
Ya think? I bet you could load the entire attendance at this "festival"
into a Yugo.

I can't imagine that there would be one single person (lurker or otherwise)
on this newsgroup that would be dumb enough to sit through any of Brady's
BS, and pay HIM for the "privilege" of being dumbed down. I can understand
his kids being involved, they probably have no choice. It is, however,
amazing that any other self-respecting glass artist would lend their name to
anything even remotely connected with Brady.

You'd be even more surprised to learn how quickly classes fill up and
overflow onto waiting lists. Strangely enough, it seems to be the
business classes I teach personally that fill quickest.

Dennis Brady

Glass Campus - http://www.glasscampus.com
Victorian Art Glass - http://www.victorianartglass.com
DeBrady Glassworks - http://www.debrady.com

Old July 15th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

wrote in message
ps.com...

Moonraker wrote:
[...]

Yeah. Right. There are people who fill auditoriums all over the country
every Saturday night watching WWF and believing that pro 'rasslin is real,
too. There seems to be a never-ending supply of suckers, eh?

Would these same students be classified in the same category as 900*F Weller
soldering tips and container loads of glass going to Scandavavia?
MYTHICAL???? Bwahahahahaha.

Old July 18th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Yeah. Right. There are people who fill auditoriums all over the country
every Saturday night watching WWF and believing that pro 'rasslin is real,
too. There seems to be a never-ending supply of suckers, eh?

Would these same students be classified in the same category as 900*F Weller
soldering tips and container loads of glass going to Scandavavia?
MYTHICAL???? Bwahahahahaha.

If you move quick, there's still a couple of spots available in the
Soldering Clinic class.
http://www.glasscampus.com/VGAF/page...ringclinic.htm

Victorian Art Glass - http://www.victorianartglass.biz
DeBrady Glass - http://debrady.com

Old July 18th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

wrote in message
ps.com...

Yeah. Right. There are people who fill auditoriums all over the

country
every Saturday night watching WWF and believing that pro 'rasslin is

real,
too. There seems to be a never-ending supply of suckers, eh?

Would these same students be classified in the same category as 900*F

Weller
soldering tips and container loads of glass going to Scandavavia?
MYTHICAL???? Bwahahahahaha.

If you move quick, there's still a couple of spots available in the
Soldering Clinic class.
http://www.glasscampus.com/VGAF/page...ringclinic.htm

Dennis Brady

I already have the Comedy Channel on Direct TV.

Old July 18th 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

I already have the Comedy Channel on Direct TV.

Don't delay or you'll miss a wonderful opportunity to learn from some
professional working artisans. The popularity of stained glass is in
freefall, but there are still lots of opportunities in kilnforming and
torchworking.

DeBrady Glass - http://www.debrady.com

Old July 18th 06, 11:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker

wrote in message
oups.com...

I already have the Comedy Channel on Direct TV.

Don't delay or you'll miss a wonderful opportunity to learn from some
professional working artisans. The popularity of stained glass is in
freefall, but there are still lots of opportunities in kilnforming and
torchworking.

Dennis Brady

Well, hell. There ought to be plenty of nitwit, no-talent beadmakers
standing in line to sign up for your circle-jerk, er, festival. I mean,
what with you being the chief nitwit, no-talent poster in the entire glass
world, your following ought to just burgeon. Just think of all the ugly,
fat women that will just swoon when you fire up your big old hot torch.

in 2006 Kate Dicey Quilting 97 January 16th 06 04:00 AM
CATS 2006 classes announced Phylis Maurer Needlework 1 November 18th 05 03:33 AM
Advertisement - Victorian Glass Art Festival [email protected] Glass 2 August 19th 05 11:02 PM