Ad: (sorta) art doll face cabs page

Old July 7th 03, 02:01 AM
Mary Tafoya

Default Ad: (sorta) art doll face cabs page

Well, I put up a page this weekend regarding my art doll face cabs...
not an ad per se, more of an announcement. Comments? Suggestions? I
know the pictures take time but I put most of them at the bottom of
the page so hopefully they will load before you get there...

http://www.flash.net/~mjtafoya/mycabs/polymer/index.htm

I also put up a new page in the Cabochons Gallery, showing something I
did with one of the cabs. Hopefully I'll get more up there as I find
the time...

http://www.flash.net/~mjtafoya/mycabs/gallery5.htm

TIA for looking it over,
Mary T. 8-)

Aunt Molly's Bead Street
http://www.flash.net/~mjtafoya/
eBay and Justbeads: seriousbeader
Old July 7th 03, 05:19 PM
Susan in VA

(Mary Tafoya) wrote in message om...

http://www.flash.net/~mjtafoya/mycabs/polymer/index.htm

http://www.flash.net/~mjtafoya/mycabs/gallery5.htm

Neat faces, Mary T! Do you sell them outright? Or do
you only auction them?

TIA! Susan in VA
http://www.beadsbysuzy.com

[respond to list - - I can't get to my above email] Thanks!
Old July 8th 03, 04:23 AM
Mary Tafoya

Deirdre S. wrote in message . ..
I'm interested in the answer to this question, too. They have lots of
character, and I'd love to give them a try in some creations. But I
still don't do auctions.

Deirdre

Neat faces, Mary T! Do you sell them outright? Or do
you only auction them?

TIA! Susan in VA

Susan, Deirdre, this is a tough call -- realistically, I don't have
time to do custom orders, so I put a Buy It Now price on every face
cab auction. (However, I've done two custom orders since I started
selling these, LOL -- but they were for larger quantities of basically
the same clay batch or style. One batch I actually had on hand
already, by some miracle. So I'm glad about that, but I just don't
think I could keep up w/custom orders with all the other things I have
to do. Still, that's why I put the email link for inquiries on that
page, it's kinda nice to do a whole batch for someone.)

Ok, having said that, if you would be willing to email me privately
with your likes or favorites, I think I could keep track of that and
let you know whenever I prepare something similar. Or if you see
something for auction you could inquire whether I have something
similar I haven't posted yet. (I think that's kosher???)

Tnx,

Old July 8th 03, 07:31 PM
Deirdre S.

I'd be willing to do a Buy It Now, which avoids the things I don't
like about auction-buying.

Could you post notice when you put new stuff up? I am in a spot to be
able to read the group more frequently these days, and would probably
be able to do a Buy It Now before the start of bidding, if I knew when
to visit your auction site, so that might make 'custom orders' an
non-issue.

Deirdre