$25 dollars off Rowenta at JoAnns???

Old May 2nd 04, 05:22 AM
Vickie Y

Ouch! Thanks so much for letting us know, Liz, and please give my best
healing wishes to your mother. She's one of our favorite quilters, and
we'll miss her around here.
Hugs,
Vickie in Cleveland

"Liz Bennefeld" wrote...
I'm not really lurking here (nope! no way . . . wouldn't read just to
keep track of my mother), but I did want you to know that it might be a
week before Rhoda is back at rctq. She got her computer moved upstairs
(I think she told you about that) and the walls washed in her sewing
room ... and then injured her back while moving the furniture around in
her quilting space to where she wanted it. On Monday they're doing a
procedure to "cement" the three vertebrae (vertebroplasty), and she
hopes to be back home by the end of the week.

Liz Wicker Bennefeld

R.E. Wicker wrote:
I'd better quit right now making more comments. My eldest daughter
sometimes reads this newsgroup just to find what I'm up to and how
deep a hole I may have dug myself into.

Rhoda

http://home.att.net/~rewicker

Old May 2nd 04, 05:53 AM
nana2b

I hope you Mom heals fast and gets back to her quilts soon.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old May 2nd 04, 07:29 AM
Taria

Gentle hugs to your mom. Backs are touchy things and the pain not
easy to deal with. Hope they have her straightened out soon and
feeling better.
Taria

Old May 2nd 04, 03:52 PM
Pat in Virginia

Hi Liz,
Nice to meet you! Thanks for the report on Rhoda's misadventure. Give
her my get well wishes and my admonishment that she needs to wait for
the pool hunks next time she wants to redecorate!
PAT in VA/USA

Old May 2nd 04, 05:50 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Liz Bennefeld wrote:

I'm not really lurking here (nope! no way . . . wouldn't read just to
keep track of my mother), but I did want you to know that it might be a
week before Rhoda is back at rctq. She got her computer moved upstairs
(I think she told you about that) and the walls washed in her sewing
room ... and then injured her back while moving the furniture around in
her quilting space to where she wanted it. On Monday they're doing a
procedure to "cement" the three vertebrae (vertebroplasty), and she
hopes to be back home by the end of the week.

Liz Wicker Bennefeld

Owwww! Poor Rhoda! I hope she's feeling *much* better very soon.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old May 4th 04, 12:04 AM
Kate Dicey

R.E. Wicker wrote:
I'd better quit right now making more comments. My eldest daughter
sometimes reads this newsgroup just to find what I'm up to and how
deep a hole I may have dug myself into.

Rhoda

http://home.att.net/~rewicker

Ouchies! Send her our love and best prayers for a speedy and pain free
recovery!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old May 4th 04, 04:02 AM
Liz Bennefeld

Thanks, Kate and everyone, for your notes and good wishes! Just heard
from my father that my mother Rhoda got out of the surgery at about
8:00 this evening and is doing well. I let her know, yesterday, when I
visited her in hospital that I'd left a note here for you all. She was
quite pleased. :-)

Liz

Old May 4th 04, 07:35 PM
ME-Judy

Give your Mom all our best wishes. We'll keep her chair warm while she's
recuperating!
ME-Judy