New Year's Day Mystery Quilt

Old December 25th 03, 12:43 PM
Polly Esther

I rarely have a clue what a quilt is going to look like until it is done.
Guess you could say all of my quilts are mystery quilts. Never understood
why anybody would deliberately play this sort of game - but (!) this looks
like such fun. Have any of you done this before and how did it go? Polly

"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message
Looks like fun, although 11:00am is more like 5:00pm for me -do they leave
the instructions up for a day or 2?
Roberta in D

"..Mickie Swall.." wrote in message
Planet Patchwork is having a One-Day Mystery Quilt on New Year's Day
(anybody participate in it last year? I missed it) Sounds like it

would
be
fun to do as a group, and then share pictures of the the results on

line.
Here's the link - http://planetpatchwork.com/oneday/oneday121.htm
Anybody up for making a quilt top in one day?
Mickie

Old December 25th 03, 06:24 PM
Mardi

"..Mickie Swall.." wrote in message ...
Planet Patchwork is having a One-Day Mystery Quilt on New Year's Day
(anybody participate in it last year? I missed it) Sounds like it would be
fun to do as a group, and then share pictures of the the results on line.
Here's the link - http://planetpatchwork.com/oneday/oneday121.htm
Anybody up for making a quilt top in one day?
Mickie

Sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe I'll do it on Flash (my new
Rocketeer).

Anyway, I would like to volunteer to set up a web page to post
pictures of the mystery quilts. If you do the quilt and would like it
posted, just send a picture of it to "mardi at mardiweb dot com".

Hope everyone is having a good Christmas, or a good day if you don't
celebrate Christmas.

Mardi
Old December 26th 03, 08:14 PM
Kathy in CA

Didnt know about it, but thanks! I have to work that day but I will print
off the instructions as they come up and make it the next Sat
--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

"Jan Dunaway" wrote in message
ink.net...
It sounds interesting.... don't know if hubby would baby sit... or if I
have time to fabric shop.... have you tried it with this web page
before????? If I arrange all of the above will they be reliable???? :-)

Jan