pics - Baby Snow's quilt loaded

Old August 5th 05, 11:18 PM
Allyson Brown

Default pics - Baby Snow's quilt loaded

http://community.webshots.com/user/knotablue

For any and all that would like to see the recently finished quilt for Baby
Snow (who's due in September).
In "Quilts" and at the end.....a few photos to see. Hopefully they're not
too dark, my monitor is brutal so I can't really preview photos properly.
Thanks for the support!
allyson

Old August 6th 05, 01:06 AM
Johanna Gibson

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 18:18:39 -0400, "Allyson Brown"
wrote:

http://community.webshots.com/user/knotablue

For any and all that would like to see the recently finished quilt for Baby
Snow (who's due in September).
In "Quilts" and at the end.....a few photos to see. Hopefully they're not
too dark, my monitor is brutal so I can't really preview photos properly.
Thanks for the support!
allyson

Hello Allyson,
I enjoyed looking at the pictures of the quilt, and it's very nice.
30s aren't really my thing, but I like the blocks you made, the
quilting, and the love that is in this quilt. Good job!

-- Jo in Scotland
Old August 6th 05, 03:00 AM
~KK in BC~

What a lovely quilt!! I love the use of the blocks in that one. It looks
soft and cuddly to be loved by baby.

~KK in BC~

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No trees were killed in the sending

Old August 6th 05, 03:20 AM
nana2b

Fantastic job!

Old August 6th 05, 08:23 AM
Patti

The pictures are fine, Allyson; and the quilt is lovely. I do like that
pattern. Baby and Mum are going to love it.
..
In message , Allyson
Brown writes
http://community.webshots.com/user/knotablue

For any and all that would like to see the recently finished quilt for Baby
Snow (who's due in September).
In "Quilts" and at the end.....a few photos to see. Hopefully they're not
too dark, my monitor is brutal so I can't really preview photos properly.
Thanks for the support!
allyson

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 6th 05, 08:59 AM
nzlstar*

baby snow will love her/his? quilt, so will mama.
bet jeremie loves his attic window too. another great design.
such fun to find all the different things at any age.
my favourite is the scrappy star quilt.
loved the colours and randomness.
nicely done, Allyson.
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Allyson Brown" wrote...

Old August 6th 05, 03:37 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Allyson Brown" wrote:

http://community.webshots.com/user/knotablue

That's adorable, Allyson -- and this comes from someone who isn't crazy
about 30's fabrics. G I'm sure Baby Snow will love that quilt.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Old August 7th 05, 05:53 PM
Donna

What a lovely quilt!! Baby Snow will love it!

--
Donna in NE La.
"Allyson Brown" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/user/knotablue

For any and all that would like to see the recently finished quilt for
Baby Snow (who's due in September).
In "Quilts" and at the end.....a few photos to see. Hopefully they're not
too dark, my monitor is brutal so I can't really preview photos properly.
Thanks for the support!
allyson

"Refurbishing" an OLD quilt -- long story Tia Mary Quilting 0 July 17th 05 07:37 PM
Cute baby quilt M Rimmer Quilting 6 May 1st 05 07:45 PM
Happy dance for a baby quilt Anne Quilting 15 March 5th 05 03:06 PM
Baby Quilt Pics and ANNOUNCEMENT Gloworm in Dayton Quilting 4 November 22nd 04 11:51 PM
posted pics of 2 quilt tops Kathy Quilting 6 July 19th 03 04:44 PM