Singer Website

Old October 1st 10, 01:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate T.

Default Singer Website

Hey ladies What is the website for the singer SM where you can find
out when a SM was made by using the serial or model number.

I got a new computer because my old one crashed and I lost some of
the data, therefore most favorite websites I had bookmarked.

My neighbor has a Singer 306 and wants to find out when and where it
was made. Its in a cabinet. I'd buy it but I have no place to put
it. Her mother bought it new. The present owner is 74 years old and
wants to sell the machine because she doesn't sew. It has the manual
and I'm pretty sure all the feet and attachments.

KateT. South Mississippi
Old October 1st 10, 01:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Hey, Kate. Nice to see you here. Are you going to the quilt show in
Hattiesburg next weekend?

Old October 1st 10, 03:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary

Try this -- http://www.singerco.com/support/serial_numbers.html. It
works! All you need is the serial number, and you can find the year
of manufacture of any machine Singer ever made.
Old October 1st 10, 12:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate T.

On Sep 30, 9:24*pm, Mary wrote:
Try this --http://www.singerco.com/support/serial_numbers.html. *It
works! *All you need is the serial number, and you can find the year
of manufacture of any machine Singer ever made.

Thanks Mary that's the one I am looking for. Appreciate the help.

Kate T. South Mississippi
Old October 1st 10, 12:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate T.

Hey Polly

You bet I'll be there with bells on and of course my camera. Did you
see the raffle quilt they have this year. Its a log cabin with
magnolias on the borders. I will definitely buy tickets this year. I
love this one. So what day will you be there and the time. Haven't
seen you in a coon's age. We got to go for coffee and some quilt
talk. I went to the show 2 years ago at the new Convention Center.
that is a beautiful place to have the shows.

Got to go to Atmore Alabama this Sunday. Got the help a the neighbor
with her yard sale on Saturday. She wants to sell her Singer 306 in a
beautiful cabinet, but I'm trying to talk her out of it. All it needs
is new wiring and a good cleaning. Her mother was a beautiful
seamtress. She used to teach sewing, crochet and hand embroidery at a
local dept. store in Alabama and New Orleans in the 1950's and 60's.

Ya'all have a great day.

Kate T. South Mississippi