REPOST - It's time to UPDATE the RCTQ directory

Old May 27th 05, 02:07 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default REPOST - It's time to UPDATE the RCTQ directory

What is the directory? Go to
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/R*CTQ/Directory/index.htm and it will explain
it all to you. If/when you are ready, please fill out the form you will
find there.

Please do NOT use all caps when entering as that is how it will go out and
it makes it a bit harder to read.

Please only enter your stuff ONCE. Do it slowly and carefully. READ.

Make sure the email address you enter is correct with no typos. I've gotten
two so far with typos in them.

I'll reply to all who enter (not necessarily within minutes, but I'll
reply).

If you know of someone who isn't reading the ng right now for various
reasons, but wants to be in, please give them a heads up. I don't mind if
you enter someone's info for them. Just make sure you have their permission
and that you enter it correctly. And make sure they know you have so we
won't end up with multiple entries under one name.

Thanks, everyone!
--
LN (Queen of the RCTQ directory)

Old May 27th 05, 12:13 PM
Krysia Thompson

Do you want oldies to do the same or can we just say "yes" and
nod if we want to carry on being in the directory?

Krysia

[...]

K.T. - starannie opakowana
Old May 27th 05, 03:25 PM
Marcella Peek

sigh....I keep getting "file not found".

marcella

Old May 27th 05, 03:30 PM
maryd

http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/RCTQ/Directory/index.htm Try this. When I
clicked on the one below, there was a hyphen between the R and C in RCTQ.

--
Mary
"Marcella Peek" wrote in message
: sigh....I keep getting "file not found".
:
: marcella
:
:

Old May 27th 05, 11:57 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

We can probably eliminate the "in the directory?" since it doesn't matter if
you are or not. That was actually from the time when I had to hand enter
everyone myself and would just make a check mark next to those already in
that wanted to stay in. The way it works now, if you don't enter your info
into the form, you don't get in. You are the one putting your info into the
file that gets mailed out now, not me. Thanks to Alice, this cuts my job
down about 90%. I love that woman.

Old May 28th 05, 03:49 AM
Marcella Peek

Thank you! I got in.

marcella

Old May 28th 05, 06:31 AM
nzlstar*

hey LN,
still unsure if i count as in the big D again as i'm not home to reply
to email confirming it.
used home addy iirc but silly dh is not puter literate, would not have
a clue what it was or even think to try and splain to me it arrived.
he'd probly think it was some kind of spam and say nothing. actually
not getting a lot of mail from home at all really.
LN, could you please email me at the return addy i'm using as i post
here fhru google with addy and let me know all is
well.
i'm pooped out. been running to shop after shop and show after show for
two days. i cant take it anymore, eeeeeeeeeeek. got lots of lime greens
tho. tryed as much as is possible to stick to looking for limes. omg,
who'da'thunk there were so many out there for me to find.
good thing theres enough in the acct to cover it, lol.
now how to get it home without having to pay duty on it is another
problem. i'm quite serious. omg, how will i fit it in my suitcase even.
the problems we encounter and i've still got heaps of other visiting to
get done. oooooooommmmmmmmmmgggggggg.
oh well...
the things we do for love!!!!
hugz,
jeanne
and if all this buying and quilt viewing at shows isnt enough, tonight
at the place we're staying was going to look for something in the car
and their dog ran right past me out the door, took off down the street
with me in hot pursuit, i think i ran about two blocks in my bare feet
to catch the little bugger and i did finally, got lucky i think really,
whewwwww.
talk about pooped out, took me about half an hour to stop panting,
eeeeeeeeeek but the old heart seems to have survived the one yrs worth
of exercise in 5 minutes, eeeeeeeeeek

Old May 28th 05, 02:24 PM

I just filled out the form for the directory but I do not know what form
is used for a web TV. Hope you may know.
Audrey Shuart

Old May 28th 05, 03:01 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Jalynne added you. You are all set.

LN (Queen of the RCTQ directory)

[Emailed and posted]

ups.com...

Old May 28th 05, 03:02 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Web tvers have told me they prefer TEXT because they need to print it out.

--

wrote in message
I just filled out the form for the directory but I do not know what form
is used for a web TV. Hope you may know.
Audrey Shuart

Update (long) - Meeting with a Store Owner Carla Beads 21 November 5th 04 07:53 AM
"Face" Directory Folder UPDATE Christina Doucette Quilting 36 March 22nd 04 06:18 PM
RCTQ Directory? Anne Quilting 4 October 20th 03 12:35 AM
Directory update Vol 9. ONE MORE WEEK TO RESPOND OR YOU MISS OUT. NO LATE ADDITIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Quilting 0 July 9th 03 10:22 PM