fabric with greyhounds?

Old August 23rd 04, 12:22 AM
Marijke

Default fabric with greyhounds?

Has anyone here seen fabric with greyhounds on it?

I'm making greyhound coats which are selling well, but I'd like to be able
to offer quilts with greyhounds as well.

Any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Marijke
in Montreal

Old August 23rd 04, 12:38 AM
WhansaMi

Has anyone here seen fabric with greyhounds on it?

I'm making greyhound coats which are selling well, but I'd like to be able
to offer quilts with greyhounds as well.

Any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Marijke
in Montreal

Here's the only one I could find:

http://www.hotdiggitydog.com/Greyhound.htm#Fabric

Do you do rescue?

Sheila
Old August 23rd 04, 12:49 AM
WhansaMi

Found another. This site has two:

http://dogonitgallery.com/xfabric.shtml

Sheila
Old August 23rd 04, 01:18 PM
Marijke

"WhansaMi" wrote in message
Here's the only one I could find:

http://www.hotdiggitydog.com/Greyhound.htm#Fabric

Thanks!

Do you do rescue?

My Oscar is a rescue. He's two years old today, lost all his races until he
raced into our hearts two months ago. :-)

Marijke

Old August 23rd 04, 01:18 PM
Marijke

Thanks!!

Old August 23rd 04, 03:26 PM
WhansaMi

Do you do rescue?

My Oscar is a rescue. He's two years old today, lost all his races until he
raced into our hearts two months ago. :-)

Marijke

That's wonderful. I've always wanted to adopt a greyhound, but my husband
prefers spaniels, so we bought one from a reputable breeder, and then adopted
one from a breed rescue. We also have a Border Collie/Golden Retriever (we
think!) mix. Oh... and two cats. And a fish.

We have plenty of QIs about. Except the fish doesn't seem to care too much
about my quilts. ;-)

Good luck with the fabric!

Sheila
Old August 24th 04, 02:51 PM
Taria

That's the race that counts! Happy Birthday to Oscar.
Taria

quilt shops in NY Terbear Quilting 8 April 6th 04 08:41 PM
Squishie Fabric Quality Mika Quilting 21 April 3rd 04 04:18 PM
Pirates o' the South Pacific Swap frood Quilting 27 January 25th 04 12:04 AM
FABRICS on Bidville joan Marketplace 0 October 5th 03 05:52 PM
Super Fabric Bargains, July Pat in Virginia Quilting 8 August 27th 03 03:14 AM