AD - Ebay Store Closing - SALE!

Old January 13th 05, 09:42 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - Ebay Store Closing - SALE!

Good afternoon, everyone!

Due to the recent ebay fees increase for ebay stores, I have decided to
close my ebay storefront. What this means is that I will no longer carry a
bead or jewelry inventory on ebay. I will continue to list beads for
auction there, however.

This is good news for you! I have placed everything in my store on sale. I
have also sent several items to auction at really low prices. Free shipping
worldwide for orders above $50! This is a great opportunity for you to get
some really good deals on my beads, in the form of jewelry. Once these
auctions are over, and once the store is closed, I will no longer offer
jewelry, with the exception of and item or two once in awhile, on auction or
on my website. The store will be closing in 5 days once the auctions have
completed.

For those who are looking for lampwork beads NOT made into jewelry - don't
worry, I will have some very soon! I have been ill with the flu, so haven't
been on the torch lately. I am hoping to have some beads on the website
within the next week or so. I've really enjoyed reading all the color
scheme suggestions - keep it coming!

Please feel free to post questions and comments here on the group, or email
me at .

Here is a partial list of what's available.

Purple Lampwork Watch - start price is only $49.99!

Pink & Black Etched Floral Choker - start price only $9.99!

Pink & Black Encased Floral Necklace - start price only $9.99!

To see everything, please visit the sto
http://stores.ebay.com/Air-and-Earth-Designs

Thanks everyone!

Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
http://www.lampwork.net

AD Update: Closing eBay store Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Beads 0 November 22nd 04 02:34 AM
AD: SPIglass ~ SPRING CLEANING SALE ~ lampwork bead auctions on Ebay Paulette I. Beads 1 April 29th 04 05:21 PM
AD: eBay store is restocked! Mj Beads 11 February 16th 04 03:43 AM
AD ~ Grand eBay Store reopening!! Mj Beads 0 January 7th 04 10:34 PM
AD: 10% Off Bali Silver Prices in my eBay store for all RCBer's Nicole @ Black Cat Beads Beads 0 August 11th 03 02:53 AM