OT---well i been and gone and done it

Old April 9th 05, 11:44 PM
nzlstar

ta Pati,
i've not forgotten you. :-)
not sure how much time i'll need in ontario tho.
might end up a phone call on arrival if i get down u'r way.
i'll find you in the directory and add u'r # to my list thats going with me.
hugz,
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Pati Cook" wrote...
Jeanne,
If you get down into Arizona at all let me know. I can clear the couch
for you. G
Even take you to a couple three quilt shops and the chocolate factory down
the street.
Do remember to breathe, eat and drink plenty of water or other
(non-alcoholic) fluids to prevent dehydration.
sending positive energy that all goes well with the "business" stuff and
that most of the trip is a fun adventure.

Pati, in Phx

nzlstar wrote:

ok, got some cash for food on sunday etc.
got travel insurance online
now all the papers, some still to scan, some just to gather together and
check i got all i need.
no returning home if i forget something.
eeeeek,\.
also got email addys of three quilters who live in london from my online
buddy in winnipeg.
i hope its not too short notice and someone is free to help me with some
basic stuff there.
sure would be my life saver, not to mention sanity.
now how do i word an email to them. :-/
hugz rctq, i love you guys so much, its scarey sometimes.
jeanne

Old April 11th 05, 01:40 PM
Pat in Virginia

Jeanne: I've been away a few days, so I may have
missed your departure. Do you know about programs
for filing/figuring taxes? Turbo Tax is one ...
there are others. NAYYY! Good Luck. PAT

nzlstar wrote:
i'll get the work done, then i can rest.
i'm stopping off a couple places on the way back to SFO before i return
home.
how long will depend on how long all the work takes me on my own. :-(
how does one dispose of possible antiques/second hand stuff in a strange
town?
thats the tricky part up north.
not sure how much i have to sort thru even, sigh...
hugz,
jeanne