OT Candace...re Coupon Request

Old July 6th 04, 12:07 AM
Turtlelover

Default OT Candace...re Coupon Request

Candace, this is a good time to thank you for posting your informative
article about coupons. Thank you!

I posted a "rant" to a frugal newsgroup a while ago about how it's
becoming more and more difficult to use coupons to our best advantage.
If anyone would like to read it, just follow this Google link:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=co...M.net&rnum= 1

By the way (the main reason for my post), I came across a Frusion coupon
(B1G1) expiring 8/8/04, and one for Kikkoman $.55 (exp. 12/31/04) but it
doesn't mention _marinade_. However, it *is* coded 10055.

They're yours if I can get them to you somehow. Sorry I don't have a
bunch of them, but one each is the best I can do for right now.

Since we don't know each other, to which address/P.O. Box number can I
send them?

If you want them, please reply privately (removing the obvious, of
course) with an address.

Best regards,
Turtlelover (Sharon)

Old July 6th 04, 12:22 AM
Candace

Candace, this is a good time to thank you for posting your informative
article about coupons. Thank you!

You are most welcome

I posted a "rant" to a frugal newsgroup a while ago about how it's
becoming more and more difficult to use coupons to our best advantage.
If anyone would like to read it, just follow this Google link:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=co...er&hl=en&lr=&i

e=UTF-8&selm=3F3D2063.7032E566%40enterNOSPAM.net&rnum= 1

I'm on that link like white on rice.

By the way (the main reason for my post), I came across a Frusion coupon
(B1G1) expiring 8/8/04, and one for Kikkoman $.55 (exp. 12/31/04) but it
doesn't mention _marinade_. However, it *is* coded 10055.

I've used those many times for the marinade They work just fine.

They're yours if I can get them to you somehow. Sorry I don't have a
bunch of them, but one each is the best I can do for right now.

I really, really, appreciate it, Sharon!

Since we don't know each other, to which address/P.O. Box number can I
send them?

If you want them, please reply privately (removing the obvious, of
course) with an address.

Sending it now

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

OT-Interpreting Your Coupons Candace Beads 8 September 3rd 12 11:26 AM
OT Coupon request Candace Beads 14 June 26th 04 12:30 AM
OT Coupon Codes Candace Beads 20 June 17th 04 06:08 AM
AD: Lampwork Classes and Request Tinkster Beads 4 January 14th 04 06:09 AM
My first vibes request - OT Helen Page Beads 15 September 11th 03 12:25 AM