would like to contact Christina from OK

Old July 13th 04, 01:19 PM
Susan Laity Price

Default would like to contact Christina from OK

I know Christina from OK said she was changing her on-line name so she
may be posting and I don't recognize her. Anyone with any information
about Christina please email me privately. I have been thinking of her
often and wondering how things are going in her life.

Susan
Old July 13th 04, 02:40 PM
Patti

I would really like to endorse this request.
She really worked her way into our hearts. I would love to know how she
is. I feel we would recognize her style of posting, so I think maybe
she isn't; but I hope I'm wrong.
Anyone know?
Christina, (from OK), yourself?
..
In article , Susan Laity
Price writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old July 13th 04, 10:22 PM
Sharon Harper

Yuppers me too! Guess we all think of each other more than we say.... BTW
Christina where is you girl???

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

"Patti" wrote in message
I would really like to endorse this request.
She really worked her way into our hearts. I would love to know how she
is. I feel we would recognize her style of posting, so I think maybe
she isn't; but I hope I'm wrong.
Anyone know?
Christina, (from OK), yourself?
.
In article , Susan Laity
Price writes

Old July 14th 04, 04:11 PM
Dr.Quilter

didn't she just post about completing her first quilt in a looong time? a
pink, cream and blue baby quilt with a Mary E. border with bunnies and
something else.. that is as far as my memory goes.

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out before replying)