The world got a bit smaller today...

Old July 15th 03, 10:17 AM
Vivien &/or Tony

Default The world got a bit smaller today...

Kia Ora,

Today I met a quilting buddy of Tutu's. Yes, that's right, a South African
in NZ. What's more, she told me all the goss on said Tutu (nudge, nudge -
for a FQ I'll tell you anything you want to know, heck, for a FQ and
chocolate I'll make up anything you want to know - how'm I doing, Ragmop?)

Well, I'm the fortunate one - Tutu's quilting friend has come to NZ to live,
and is now looking for quilt groups around here. It was as if we'd been
introduced in person. We looked at quilts, admired DD#1's quilt top, talked
about various African fabrics (they sound really interesting), ate, drank,
and laughed, and promised to do it again soon.

Thank you, Tutu. When are you coming to visit?

Vivien in Auckland, New Zealand

Old July 15th 03, 10:43 AM
Sharon Harper

Glad you guys had such a great time but I've got dibs on Tutu!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old July 15th 03, 07:39 PM
Tutu Haynes-Smart

Oh my gosh ... the Scarlet Pimpernel unmasked!!

But so glad that you guys had fun, even if some of was at my expenseVBG

I have every expectation of getting down under one of these days ... so many
friends to visit ... booking floor space for my sleeping bag already.

But don't believe a word anyone says about me, unless of course, it is GOOD

Cheers for now

Tutu
Cape Town, South Africa