Proposition to lampworkers

Old August 25th 03, 07:24 AM
KDK

Default Proposition to lampworkers

No not that kind - sheesh

OK- so I'm new at the lampworking thing as y'all know. I'm interested in
seeing how others have their "studios" set-up etc. Anyone willing to let me
peek? And maybe get some tutoring/mentoring as well? I'd be happy to clean
mandrels, dip mandrels, clean beads, make frit, do packaging for those that
sell, etc in exchange for knowledge. I'm not employed right now so I can
travel and hang out for a few days etc. You can email me off list if you
prefer. My addy is not spam proofed.

THANKS,
Kathy K

Old August 25th 03, 07:27 AM
Tink

Yes. Come. I'm looking or someone.

--

Tink

www.blackswampglassworks.com
Sign Up Now For Fall Workshops!
Hollows, Vessels & Florals...

Old August 25th 03, 03:22 PM
Karen_AZ

Here's a cyberpeek at LOTS of studio setups:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/show...05&highlight=s
tudio

That should give you lots of ideas. There's some very clever beadmakers out
there.

--
KarenK
Desert Dreamer Designs