Lampworkers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 20th 03, 07:31 AM
meijhana

Default Lampworkers

vicki,

you might look at www.925balisilver.com they have pictures of the
procedure/etc. That should give you inspiration...

Mary
(who is hosting a bulk buy right now from them)

--
Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with
every division. That is life.
"vj" wrote in message
i'd like to put an explanation of just what lampwork IS in my flyers
and on my website, so people know what they are buying. but i am
totally unqualified at writing such a thing.

i "stole" some of marjean's and faith's information about Czech
lampwork from an earlier thread. i'll be happy to attribute it if
either of you will let me know how you want it done!

i'd like explanations about Bali silver, American lampwork, Hill Tribe
Silver, and such. the more i can educate people, the better off we
all will be - and it's information i want to include for people when
they buy a piece - so they understand what they have purchased, how to
care for it, etc.

anyone?

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
It's not what you take, when you leave this world behind you;
it's what you leave behind you when you go. -- Randy Travis

new question for lampworkers Kandice Seeber Beads 22 September 14th 03 11:48 PM
Proposition to lampworkers KDK Beads 3 August 25th 03 07:07 PM
Question for the lampworkers KDK Beads 16 August 10th 03 06:51 PM
OT (sorta): Quextion for lampworkers Louis Cage Beads 7 July 30th 03 02:22 PM
Question for lampworkers Tink Beads 8 July 26th 03 01:32 AM