AD - Bead Specials only for RCB

Old April 22nd 04, 05:02 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - Bead Specials only for RCB

Hi all! I have a couple of sets of beads that I am going to offer only to
people here, today. If you want either or both of these sets, be the first
to email me!

The first one is called Mom's Sweet Sampler. There are 11 lampwork beads,
plus matching Swarovski. The beads measure about 8x12mm to 10x15mm. Colors
used are opal yellow, silver pink, streaky pink, gold pink, light
transparent brown, pale pink, and rosatto.

http://www.lampwork.net/sweetsampler1.jpg

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 22nd 04, 05:06 PM
Kandice Seeber

Oooops, hit enter too soon. Here's the rest of the post!

Hi all! I have a couple of sets of beads that I am going to offer only to
people here, today. If you want either or both of these sets, be the

first
to email me!

The first one is called Mom's Sweet Sampler. There are 11 lampwork beads,
plus matching Swarovski. The beads measure about 8x12mm to 10x15mm.

Colors
used are opal yellow, silver pink, streaky pink, gold pink, light
transparent brown, pale pink, and rosatto. This set is $70, including

shipping.

http://www.lampwork.net/sweetsampler1.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/sweetsampler2.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/sweetsampler3.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/sweetsampler4.jpg
http://www.lampwork.net/sweetsampler5.jpg

The second set is a small set of the coral and blue on black beads that I
did for an order that didn't end up matching the customer's color need.
There are 5 focals and four spacers plus Swarovskis to match. Sizes are
about 8x14mm for the larger beads and 4mm for the spacers. This set is $38,
including shipping.

http://www.lampwork.net/jamie1.jpg

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 22nd 04, 05:49 PM
Dr. Sooz

both are KLUNK!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 22nd 04, 08:25 PM
Kandice Seeber

Both sets have been sold - thanks everyone! Whew - that was fast.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 22nd 04, 08:40 PM
Dr. Sooz

Both sets have been sold - thanks everyone! Whew - that was fast.

Oh, what a SURPRISE. :-O
haw haw haw haw
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 23rd 04, 04:03 AM
katiewise

DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!!!!!!

The first day in EONS that I didn't spend the majority of my day in
front of my computer, and you do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

This calls for another tube of cookie dough. or 2. I'm really
bummed.

GORGEOUS WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMY!!! YUMMY!!! YUMMY!!!

MORE, Please!

Katie

Old April 23rd 04, 03:19 PM
Kandice Seeber

ROFLMAO - Sorry, Katie!
More are coming, don't worry. I am slowly but surely catching up on all the
past orders, and when they're done, there will be more offerings like this.
What I will likely do is offer specials like this to RCB, my website and my
mailing list alternatively on a rotating basis, since the beads seem to go
very fast.
I was so pleasantly surprised that the sets sold so quickly.
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 23rd 04, 03:19 PM
Kandice Seeber

I know - so sweet!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!!!!!!

The first day in EONS that I didn't spend the majority of my day in
front of my computer, and you do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

This calls for another tube of cookie dough. or 2. I'm really
bummed.

GORGEOUS WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMY!!! YUMMY!!! YUMMY!!!

MORE, Please!

Katie

*chuckle* How adorable is THAT? LOL!

Tink