Days Of The Week

Old January 22nd 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Days Of The Week

On 1/22/08 10:39 AM, in article
,
" wrote:

On Jan 21, 2:42*pm, wrote:
Hey All;

I'm trying to find someone who may be able to sew days of the week on
nylon panties. I seen them but can't find out anyone who can do it.
And no, I don't sew.

Thanks

TB

Gosh, a person asks a simple, honest question and ends up with a bunch
of vituperation. Very neighborly of you all.

TB

Coming in late,
Yes - we had some fun with your request

But, I think I saw them already made for you at Vermont Country Store. I saw
kid sized ones at Kohls. DD laughed very had at the thought.

And seriously, get the cotton ones, even cotton lined nylon is no good for
your (or whomever you are giving them to) health.

Old January 23rd 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jan 22, 5:39*pm, wrote:
On Jan 21, 2:42*pm, wrote:

Hey All;

I'm trying to find someone who may be able to sew days of the week on
nylon panties. I seen them but can't find out anyone who can do it.
And no, I don't sew.

Thanks

TB

Gosh, a person asks a simple, honest question and ends up with a bunch
of vituperation. Very neighborly of you all.

TB

I am soory if i my joining Trish Joking letter , upset you , it
reminded me of those Joking panties.
As to her advice about using cotton and not nylon , i join it, I don`t
know where you or intended reciever lives ,, but cotton is healthier ,
and easier to wash.
As to embroidering the days ,,, you might use A washproof pen , the
kind that is used to mark washing in Laundries ,,,
mirjam .
Old January 23rd 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jan 22, 7:57*pm, Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply

Gosh, a person asks a simple, honest question and ends up with a bunch
of vituperation. Very neighborly of you all.

And here I thought it was stand-up comedy, especially the part about the
"month-of-the-year panties."

--
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. *Autograph your
work with excellence.

Melinda , in a way it was/is a humerous subject, everybody undertands
it as a present with some humour ,,,, Over the years , Like most
people i have probably seen Odd caricatures and inscriptions on
underwear as well as on T shirts ,,,
Not to mention Odd shaped under and over clothes.....And this includes
not only Cotemporary clothes ,,, If you look at amcient clothes and at
the Ingenious ways they shaped them ,,, many a time it makes me
smile ...
mirjam
Old January 23rd 08, 08:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Fred

wrote in message
Hey All;

I'm trying to find someone who may be able to sew days of the week on
nylon panties. I seen them but can't find out anyone who can do it.
And no, I don't sew.

Thanks

TB

I didn't think they still made panties big enough to sew the days of the
week on them.
Mondaytuesdaywedsdaythursdayfridaysaturdaysunday even without commas takes
quite a bit of space.

I guess one could always try cross stitching them on or try petit point
One thread over one might be small enough.LOL

Fred

Old January 26th 08, 09:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Naomah[_2_]

On Jan 23, 3:28 am, "Fred" wrote:
wrote in message

Hey All;

I'm trying to find someone who may be able to sew days of the week on
nylon panties. I seen them but can't find out anyone who can do it.
And no, I don't sew.

Thanks

TB

I didn't think they still made panties big enough to sew the days of the
week on them.
Mondaytuesdaywedsdaythursdayfridaysaturdaysunday even without commas takes
quite a bit of space.

I guess one could always try cross stitching them on or try petit point
One thread over one might be small enough.LOL

Fred

There are cute days of the week iron on transfers that are meant for
kitchen towels and such. You could iron them on and then embroider
over the pattern. They even have a cute kitten one.

Naomah

4 days off?? marigold Quilting 4 December 24th 06 11:01 PM
Rainy days are good days (on topic) Maureen Wozniak Quilting 2 September 25th 06 01:56 PM
FA/FS Ebay this week - FA/FS Ebay this week - Lovely crochetted tablecovers,. Beth Marketplace 0 March 13th 06 12:54 PM
ever have one of those days.... frood Quilting 2 May 22nd 04 02:49 AM
24 days/16 days..begging from yesterday CNYstitcher Quilting 0 November 26th 03 03:09 PM