Days Of The Week

Old January 21st 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Days Of The Week

Hey All;

I'm trying to find someone who may be able to sew days of the week on
nylon panties. I seen them but can't find out anyone who can do it.
And no, I don't sew.

Thanks

TB
Old January 22nd 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Trish Brown

wrote:
Hey All;

I'm trying to find someone who may be able to sew days of the week on
nylon panties. I seen them but can't find out anyone who can do it.
And no, I don't sew.

Thanks

TB

GUFFAW!!!!! Didn't your Mummy teach you always to wear cotton???

You should be ashamed of yourself
a) for not wearing cotton knickers
b) for not knowing how to sew
c) for not knowing what day it is
d) for thinking the people here came down in the last shower.

Now, the first thing you must do is Google 'Thrush' and 'Candida' (and
probably, more appropriately, 'Jock Itch') for good reasons to eschew
your nylon knickers.

The second thing you must do is purchase a packet of needles and some
thread. Google 'basic hand sewing' and use the brain you were given to
copy what the pictures show. Look and Learn!

Thirdly, look at the extreme bottom right-hand corner of your screen
(use a magnifying glass if you have to) and run your mouse over the
numbers. This will tell you what day it is.

Fourthly, wash your knickers out every day and you won't need to do any
of the above. You'll have a plethora of knickers to play with, that
nasty itchy sensation Down Below will have gone and you'll be much
happier all round. Honest! ;-D

Indeed, if you trot along to the knicker-shop and buy fourteen pairs of
fresh, new *COTTON* knickers, you won't have a problem ever again and
you won't need to come back here and give me an excuse to play Silly
Buggers for ten minutes while the spin cycle's on.

Fair bl**dy dinkum!

--
Trish {|:-} Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Old January 22nd 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mavia Beaulieu

"Trish Brown" wrote in message
[...]

I noticed the question was signed TB so I thought it was you asking, Trish!
r/d/h

Mavia

Old January 22nd 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

Trish Brown wrote:

Indeed, if you trot along to the knicker-shop and buy fourteen pairs of
fresh, new *COTTON* knickers, you won't have a problem ever again

ROFLMAO!

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 1/19/08 - Sesame Street group picture

WIP: MLI The Teacher (gift to the library),
Bethany Angel, Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Old January 22nd 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jan 22, 4:06*am, Trish Brown wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Well Trish , this request idea looked much better than the panties i
once saw in a shop [in an European country ] which had January,
February, March etc..... on them ,,,,,[ and yes it was a pack of
12]......
mirjam

Old January 22nd 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Trish Brown

Mavia Beaulieu wrote:

I noticed the question was signed TB so I thought it was you asking, Trish!
r/d/h

Mavia

*Ma*viaaaa!!! I've known how to sew since I was four! =:-0

--
Trish {|:-} Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Old January 22nd 08, 06:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

wrote:
[...]

Naomah- Hide quoted text -

I thought it was a bad taste [ or rather smell] joke ,,,
But of course one doesn`t need to follow all written
stuff ,,,, ::::
mirjam
Old January 22nd 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jan 21, 2:42*pm, wrote:
Hey All;

I'm trying to find someone who may be able to sew days of the week on
nylon panties. I seen them but can't find out anyone who can do it.
And no, I don't sew.

Thanks

TB

Gosh, a person asks a simple, honest question and ends up with a bunch
of vituperation. Very neighborly of you all.

TB

4 days off?? marigold Quilting 4 December 24th 06 11:01 PM
Rainy days are good days (on topic) Maureen Wozniak Quilting 2 September 25th 06 01:56 PM
FA/FS Ebay this week - FA/FS Ebay this week - Lovely crochetted tablecovers,. Beth Marketplace 0 March 13th 06 12:54 PM
ever have one of those days.... frood Quilting 2 May 22nd 04 02:49 AM
24 days/16 days..begging from yesterday CNYstitcher Quilting 0 November 26th 03 03:09 PM