Karen's Thoughts

Old March 12th 04, 06:50 AM
Cheryl Isaak

On 3/12/04 12:01 AM, in article
, "Karen C - California"
wrote:

In article , "Patricia Rogers"
writes:

Or as Fran Lebowitz said, " Small minds talk about wine."

Oh, Sheeeeeeeeeeeeena!

Finished off a nice bottle of beaujolais tonight. Would've been better with
some havarti, but I ran out. (Note to self: Add both beau and cheese to
shopping list.)

Let me know if what aisle Beau is in!
Cheryl

Old March 12th 04, 12:20 PM
madeupagin

While it's good to see that she's actually been stitching and can make an
on-topic post, it would also seem from the new subject lines that she's also
been reading and has had a nerve struck...

But if she feels well enough to STITCH, why can't she start picking up clutter?
15 minutes at a time???

I guess all that typing she's been doing doesn't hurt her wrists as much as it
would mine.

~~Thanks for noticing me. ~~ Eeyore
Old March 12th 04, 12:22 PM
madeupagin

Karen, I'm so confused. You commented, in a response directed to me, that you
are in too much pain to do much of anything.

But here you are, talking about all the things you've done.

If you kept up THIS attitude, and keep going out of the house, doing things . .
..

I bet you have friends in NO TIME.

See, I *told* you you aren't in as much pain as you think you are. You just
take your mind off it, and it recedes enough for you to live your life. WAY TO
GO!!!

~~Thanks for noticing me. ~~ Eeyore
Old March 12th 04, 12:24 PM
madeupagin

(Note to self: Add both beau and cheese to
shopping list.)

THAT'S THE SPIRIT, KAREN. YOU CAN FIND A BEAU, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK IN
THE MARKET!!!

Sorry, I'm so delighted you have gotten this great attitude.

~~Thanks for noticing me. ~~ Eeyore
Old March 12th 04, 03:08 PM
Dawne Peterson

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote
Let me know if what aisle Beau is in!

Can we get her to pick up a six-pack of Beaus??? Several of us would like
one.
Unless that hot Earl Grey drops over.
Dawne

Old March 12th 04, 03:16 PM
Karen C - California

In article , Cheryl Isaak
writes:

Let me know what aisle Beau is in!

Oh, yeah, it's been so long since I lived on the East Coast that I forgot ...
you poor unfortunates don't have a wine aisle in your grocery stores.

Yet another reason you have to move out here, Cheryl!

In some stores, the wine shelf is directly across from the cheese cooler. Set
a chair in that aisle, and let Sheena take up permanent residence.

--
Finished 12/14/03 -- Mermaid (Dimensions)
WIP: Fireman's Prayer, Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
Old March 12th 04, 03:47 PM
Caryn

Third person. Bells.

I wonder what my shrink mom would make of that.....

lol

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old March 12th 04, 04:01 PM
jv

So I guess we know what REALLY caused those alleged blackouts!! The
good news is that it actually IS a disease and there's help available
for people with that problem.. IF THEY GET OFF THEIR COUCH AND WANT
IT!

Odd that someone who has no money can also work wine into their
expenses. Also indicitive of a problem.

Oh but wait! The no income line can't be quite true since she also
has money to go to the LNS!

Old March 12th 04, 04:23 PM
Caryn

Oh, yeah, it's been so long since I lived on the East Coast that I forgot ...
you poor unfortunates don't have a wine aisle in your grocery stores.

Yet another reason you have to move out here, Cheryl!

Perhaps not in NY, but if you had travelled the East Coast more extensively
you'd find other states do allow wine sales in grocery stores.

Personally, I prefer to buy directly from the winery whenever possible tho.

Old March 12th 04, 04:30 PM
madeupagin

Perhaps not in NY, but if you had travelled the East Coast more extensively
you'd find other states do allow wine sales in grocery stores.

This is the hardest thing for me to get used to in the "cheapo" grocery where I
shop: no beer and/or wine.

Florida has it. Last time *I* looked, Florida was on the east coast.

The "expensive" grocery store has beer AND wine, too.

One thing I *do* like about MA as opposed to FL: the price of booze on the
bottle is actually the price you fork over! What a concept!!!

Tere
~~Thanks for noticing me. ~~ Eeyore

Thoughts and Prayers Debbie B Beads 1 March 20th 04 11:19 PM
Prayers and thoughts needed EL Beads 14 September 18th 03 09:33 PM
More good thoughts needed saucy Beads 3 August 8th 03 10:18 PM