To buy: art deco light slippers...

Old July 24th 03, 03:18 AM
valerie weise

Default To buy: art deco light slippers...

Need to purchase one art deco light slipper per picture or five
similarly shaped light slippers.

Here is a picture of the needed light fixture (copy and paste link
into browser window):

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/hobbshomepage/vwp?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.dnm=Light+Fixture+(Top).jpg&.s rc=ph&.view=t&.hires=t
Old July 24th 03, 03:31 AM
Javahut

"valerie weise" wrote in message
om...
Need to purchase one art deco light slipper per picture or five
similarly shaped light slippers.

Here is a picture of the needed light fixture (copy and paste link
into browser window):

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/hobbshomepage/vwp?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.dnm=Light+Fixture+(Top).jpg&.s rc=ph&.view=t&.hires=t

I got this : The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible.

Old July 25th 03, 02:58 PM
valerie weise

"Javahut" wrote in message ...
"valerie weise" wrote in message
om...
Need to purchase one art deco light slipper per picture or five
similarly shaped light slippers.

Here is a picture of the needed light fixture (copy and paste link
into browser window):

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/hobbshomepage/vwp?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.dnm=Light+Fixture+(Top).jpg&.s rc=ph&.view=t&.hires=t

I got this : The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible.

The link is now fixed Please view. Hope you can help me get my art
deco slip shade(s).

Old July 27th 03, 12:02 AM
valerie weise

One more try in getting this link correct.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/hobbshomepage/vwp?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.src=ph&.dnm=Light+Fixture+(Top ).jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/hobbshomepage/lst%3f%26.dir=/Yahoo!%2bPhoto%2bAlbum%26.src=ph%26.view=t
Old July 27th 03, 10:08 PM
monoceroo

"valerie weise" wrote in message
om...
: One more try in getting this link correct.
:
:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/hobbshomepage/vwp?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.src=ph&.dnm=Light+Fixture+(Top ).jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/hobbshomepage/lst%3f%26.dir=/Yahoo!%2bPhoto%2bAlbum%26.src=ph%26.view=t

Just a suggestion: when posting a very long URL, I'd suggest using
www.tinyurl.com . It's always worked well for me.

-m