testing

Old October 3rd 12, 11:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cheryl Isaak

Default testing

On 9/30/12 10:49 AM, Shirley wrote:
On 30/09/2012 12:22, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 9/25/12 6:16 AM, Shirley wrote:
seeing if this works

waving!

I've recently hit several "new to me" bead shops - All Beads Considered
in Exeter NH and Bush Bead Studios in Deerfield NH. Very different and
wonderful in their own ways.

But, I'm going to be taking classes at Bush with my cousin - there is
bead and felting class and a beadscaping class that caught both our
imaginations

Cheryl

Sounds good I hope you enjoy it.

well, some of the buttons have inspired me to find some blue wool yarns
to knit up the beginnings of an undersea picture that I will embellish
lavishly with beads and buttons.

Cheryl
Old October 3rd 12, 03:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley

On 03/10/2012 11:24, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 9/30/12 10:49 AM, Shirley wrote:
On 30/09/2012 12:22, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 9/25/12 6:16 AM, Shirley wrote:
seeing if this works

waving!

I've recently hit several "new to me" bead shops - All Beads Considered
in Exeter NH and Bush Bead Studios in Deerfield NH. Very different and
wonderful in their own ways.

But, I'm going to be taking classes at Bush with my cousin - there is
bead and felting class and a beadscaping class that caught both our
imaginations

Cheryl

Sounds good I hope you enjoy it.

well, some of the buttons have inspired me to find some blue wool yarns
to knit up the beginnings of an undersea picture that I will embellish
lavishly with beads and buttons.

Cheryl

Sounds like a bit of Kaffe Fassett picture knitting to me.
I still have my sample that I did when I went on his course.
Shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old October 5th 12, 01:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cheryl Isaak

On 10/3/12 10:31 AM, Shirley wrote:
[...]

now there's a class I'd love to take; actually, I think I'd take any
class I could with Kaffe.

I don't know if you're on FaceBook Shirley, but if you are, look up
Mark Lipinski's Fan page. He's a quilt designer with a wonderful eye for
design and color.

OT - testing Carol In WI Needlework 0 August 28th 05 02:50 PM
Just testing Kate Dicey Sewing 5 August 26th 05 11:23 PM
testing... Linda Sweigart Quilting 9 June 17th 05 03:02 PM
Testing Ranee Mueller Yarn 3 June 11th 05 11:56 PM
[OT] testing, testing, 123 scaperchick Beads 3 August 4th 03 07:58 PM