I've made a webpage for our quilt links. . . . . .

Old February 19th 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Default I've made a webpage for our quilt links. . . . . .

http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/

Please let me know if you would like your link on this page. (And if I
already have it there, let me know if you would like it removed.)

I got the links from responses to the "Quilt Photo Call" thread started by
Joanna on February 17. I have more from that thread to add. Must get to
work and the car repair this morning. I'll update the webpage more this
afternoon.

--
Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

Old February 19th 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:31:15 -0600, Kay Ahr wrote
(in article ) :

http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/

Please let me know if you would like your link on this page. (And if I
already have it there, let me know if you would like it removed.)

I got the links from responses to the "Quilt Photo Call" thread started by
Joanna on February 17. I have more from that thread to add. Must get to
work and the car repair this morning. I'll update the webpage more this
afternoon.

Thanks for doing this. I've already got it bookmarked!

Maureen

Old February 19th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carissa

That will save some time Thank you for doing this. You can add mine if
you like (maybe to the what not to do page lol) But some are good now so I
have hope lol Anyhow Thank you

Carissa

http://community.webshots.com/user/Elywyn
Butterflies are not insects, they are
self-propelled flowers.-Heinlein

Old February 19th 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Suzie B

Kay Ahr wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/

Please let me know if you would like your link on this page. (And if I
already have it there, let me know if you would like it removed.)

I got the links from responses to the "Quilt Photo Call" thread started by
Joanna on February 17. I have more from that thread to add. Must get to
work and the car repair this morning. I'll update the webpage more this
afternoon.

Oohhh add me add me please!!

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the (undamaged end of the) pier!"
Southend, UK
Old February 19th 07, 05:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Kay Ahr" wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/

Please let me know if you would like your link on this page. (And if I
already have it there, let me know if you would like it removed.)

I got the links from responses to the "Quilt Photo Call" thread started by
Joanna on February 17. I have more from that thread to add. Must get to
work and the car repair this morning. I'll update the webpage more this
afternoon.

It's really good of you to do this, Kay! I've bookmarked the page.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old February 19th 07, 05:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debbie

I loved this! Thank you, Kay! I just spent the last hour and a half looking
thru them all.

I know this is probably pushing it, hehe, but I would love to see pics of
how you all decorate your house with your quilts too.

Debbie--new to quilting and soaking up all I can

Old February 19th 07, 06:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article %nlCh.807$CG5.109@trnddc03,
"Debbie" wrote:

I loved this! Thank you, Kay! I just spent the last hour and a half looking
thru them all.

I know this is probably pushing it, hehe, but I would love to see pics of
how you all decorate your house with your quilts too.

Debbie--new to quilting and soaking up all I can

Debbie, I can't put up pics of how I decorate with quilts, because I'm
running dangerously low on web space. :S However, I can describe what I
do. G First of all, I have only two bedrooms (a third bedroom is my
computer/quilting room with no bed), and I have a quilt on each bed. The
guest room bed actually gets its quilt changed a couple of times a year,
depending on my whim. G Also in the guest room, I have two quilts
hanging on the walls; one of those is more or less "permanent", and the
other changes when the bed quilt changes. Oh, and Doggie Daydreams
(Dexter's little quilt) is on top of the bed quilt in there, since
Dexter considers that to be "his" bed.

In our bedroom, I have three quilts hanging on the walls. One is going
to come down pretty soon; it's been up for several years, and I need a
change. One is the one I did from a photo in Cabo San Lucas, and it's
over DH's desk, where he wants it to stay. The third -- a mini -- is on
a very narrow wall and changes with the seasons and my moods. g

My computer/quilting room has three quilts hanging up, all with a dog
theme: my machine-appliquéed dog quilt, Pawprints on My Heart
(Tuppence's memory quilt), and a little paper-pieced Doggie Dreams mini.

My kitchen/dining room also has quilts. My first Mariner's Compass
(small) is hanging above some cabinets, and it never moves, since it's
difficult to get to. G There are three other quilts in there, though,
that do change. I have one small quilt hanging over my microwave,
another on the table and one on the biggest wall (relatively speaking)
in the room; that last one changes the most frequently.

Last, I have quilts in the living room. My little paper-pieced versions
of Tuppence and Dexter hang permanently near the sliding glass door.
Then there is a largish quilt on the wall (there's only one real wall!)
and another over the back of the chair -- these two change regularly. I
used to have yet another one over the back of a couch, but we changed
the furniture around, and now the couch gets too much sun for me to feel
comfortable having a quilt there.

All in all, the only rooms that don't have quilts are the two bathrooms,
and I'm not saying that won't happen someday.
Old February 19th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dorothy McNutt

you don't have the correct webshots webpage for
dreamboat unless there is 2 of us.
My webshots page is:
http://community.webshots.com/user/dreamboat116
dreamboat

Old February 19th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Ooops! Sorry about that! Yesterday I was in a hurry to put something
together. Now I've got everybody listed in an Excel spreadsheet -- makes it
easier to copy and paste into HTML. And I double-check each link as I go
along. I'll have an update to upload in a while. Just got home and I need
a nap!

--
Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

et...

Old February 20th 07, 06:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Heidi from Germany

Hi Kay,
thank you for doing this.
Could you please include me too, link is in my siggy line.
I emailed you already yesterday and the second try didn't bounce. but
maybe it landet in the spam folder.
TIA
Heidi
"Kay Ahr" schrieb:

Ooops! Sorry about that! Yesterday I was in a hurry to put something
together. Now I've got everybody listed in an Excel spreadsheet -- makes it
easier to copy and paste into HTML. And I double-check each link as I go
along. I'll have an update to upload in a while. Just got home and I need
a nap!

http://home.vrweb.de/~hbquilts/
mail: please remove quilt from address

quilt links Jacqueline Quilting 1 September 1st 06 06:35 AM
Attn crafters - invitation to trade links, post your art links beyondenchanted Needlework 1 April 19th 05 10:56 AM
HUG quilt list with links Jalynne Quilting 1 January 18th 05 12:57 AM
I'm making a craft links webpage Tracy Yarn 1 October 22nd 03 11:04 PM
OT Quilt Art Links (was-- Thank you :)) Dr. Sooz Beads 2 August 23rd 03 08:26 PM