Bargain Books

Old August 15th 03, 01:32 AM
Marcella Tracy Peek

Default Bargain Books

I wandered over to the Dover books site and put a bit of a dent in my
credit card. They have a lot of fun books and quite the collection of
quilting books. Not the latest releases, but lots of oldies and goodies
that you may not yet have in your collection. Most of the ones I got
were around $7.95 and one that I have wanted for years was $2.95!

www.doverpublications.com

marcella
happy shopper
Old August 15th 03, 03:36 AM
taria

I would recommend Ruby McKims 101 Patchwork Patterns as a must have
for every quilters library.
Thanks for the heads up Marcella.
Taria

--