Large stained glass panel

Old November 16th 04, 04:25 AM
Nkgauthier

Default Large stained glass panel

I suggest asking your question on one of the stained glass forums.....
Aanraku, Warner Civillaro,Silicon Folly,
GlassCampus,Dodge,StainedGlassTownSquare

Do a search for "stained glass forums" and you'll get all the website addresses

Good Luck
Old November 16th 04, 05:24 AM
Michele Blank

and the reason you wouldn't want the poster to ask on THIS forum dedicated
to educational and provocative responses to serious and stupid queries
relating to the actual working of glass would be...????

Old November 16th 04, 05:59 PM
jk

"Nkgauthier" wrote in message
I suggest asking your question on one of the stained glass forums.....
Aanraku, Warner Civillaro,Silicon Folly,
GlassCampus,Dodge,StainedGlassTownSquare

Do a search for "stained glass forums" and you'll get all the website

addresses

Good Luck

What's the question?

--
JK Sinrod
Sinrod Stained Glass Studios

Old November 17th 04, 07:57 PM
JK@work

"Andy" wrote in message
om...
I was wondering the same thing. I never did see an original post.

Andy

See that's the difference between me and you Andy....

RAGS to RICHES 2005!

Old December 24th 04, 01:59 AM

Boy !!! I don't even know how my posting above appeared HERE.... !! I
just found this site TODAY !!!!!! and it's 12/23/04 !!! I know I
responded to someone somewhere as is evident but I sure would know that
THIS board would not be the place to post such advice !! I think my
response was to a question asked on a craft board where nobody seemed
to answer the poster...which is why I referred to the places I
did...back in November !!

ADVICE: Large Stained Glass Piece Matthew Lybanon Glass 7 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
Stained Glass Book searobin5319 Glass 5 April 23rd 04 12:20 PM
For those who want to know.. Making Beach Glass With Your Tumbler! Harry Beads 7 December 22nd 03 09:19 PM
Large Sized Stained Glass Greg DeBacker Glass 8 August 20th 03 03:30 PM
Old glass receipts Matthew Spong Glass 0 July 4th 03 01:06 PM