AD: Fibers & Assorted Stamp Supplies end SUNDAY 8 to 10 pm

Old February 8th 04, 01:33 PM
Spot

Default AD: Fibers & Assorted Stamp Supplies end SUNDAY 8 to 10 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have a bunch of fiber & assorted scrapbook auctions ending Sunday 8:30 to
10 pm. If you don't see something listed here that interest you please check
my Ebay store for more great deals.
http://stores.ebay.com/id=41765320&ssPageName=L2 You can buy direct for
the same price you would normally bid.

Something NEW just added
Anita's Deckle Edger Scissors - I GOT A GREAT BUY ON THESE and I'm selling
them for only 1.25 pair.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

Some of the auctions ending this evening are listed below:
Sherbert Nubby Fibers
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT
Lilac & Purple Fibers
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT
Cat Page Kit
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT
Dog Toppers
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT
40 yd Fiber Sampler Pack
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT
Sea Side Stroll Fibers
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT
Coral Reef Fibers
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT
Americana Fibers
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT
Winter Wisp Fibers
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT
Spring Fiber Mix
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT
Burgendy & Brown Fibers
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT
Fiber Assortment 120
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT
Red Greens & Tans
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT
Valentine Page Kit
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT
Handmade Valentine Papers
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MESSE:IT

As always:
- Combined shipping is welcome when making 1 final payment for all your
auctions and or purchases.
- You are welcome to take your time and browse I will combine shipping on
all items bid and purchased in a 10 day period.
- Quick Fast Shipping

Thank you for taking the time to look
Celeste - Cat Scraps Fibers N Such