A HUGE Thank You!! Everyone Please Read!!!!

Old July 14th 04, 03:19 AM
Rachel T.

Default A HUGE Thank You!! Everyone Please Read!!!!

I was just now able to pop back in here today. I've been on the phone with
various people about the ins and outs of all this.

So the first post I happen to see is Kathy's brag post. Kathy- I was almost
reduced to tears when I read it. In fact, I just might break down here any
second and let it go. LOL. I cannot begin to thank you enough for doing
this. And give Bob and Manda a giant hug from me.

For the rest of you, no matter what, I want to thank each and every one of
you for everything. All the suggestions you've posted, good thought, vibes,
etc. are extremely appreciated.

I found out more...there has been a church deal, I think I mentioned that
one before, and the kids got together and had a garage sale to raise money.

We're still thinking of other ways. I did get her picture today, so if I
make up flyers, they will have her pic on them as well as info about her
cancer, treatments, and all that. I realize that mainly because of a few bad
apples out there (like the woman here who drugged her daughter and said she
had cancer when she didn't) people are not as easily parted with their
money.
Perfectly understood.

Dang. I had more to say, but I'm getting a bit overwhelmed. I will say that
I am proud to know all of you and that any one of you would be there in a
heartbeat to help another in anyway they could.

Anyway...again, a huge thank you to everyone. And here's a link to Rebekah's
pic...Notice she's wearing beads! And her princess stuff around her...

http://snipurl.com/7qpv

Rachel

Old July 14th 04, 12:04 PM
Candace

Oh my, what a beautiful little girl. It breaks my heart to know what she is
going through and what lies ahead for her. I can't even fathom what I would do
if this were happening to my own 5 year old child.

This little princess will forever be in my heart.

http://snipurl.com/7qpv

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

A Huge Huge Thank you Debbie B Beads 0 February 28th 04 01:17 AM
Watch Face Bulk Buy update - please read Kandice Seeber Beads 2 September 19th 03 05:41 PM
Marked All Read Kalera Stratton Beads 0 August 14th 03 06:30 PM
Marking Read and other stuff Diana Curtis Beads 5 August 13th 03 05:58 PM
Read This Quick !!!!! rainbow Beads 4 August 7th 03 01:08 AM