Christmas Wish List

Old October 30th 05, 03:40 AM
Tina

Default Christmas Wish List

Well, now that Frank has started the "what to get for the quilter who
has everything" list....
And Polly has started the "books for quilters" wish list.....

I'm wondering, what do YOU want for Christmas?

Being new as I am, I have asked for new cutting mats, QuiltPro
software, a standing floor quilting frame (to be built by DH) and gift
cards, for fabric of course.

What's on YOUR wish list?

Hugs,
Tina

Old October 30th 05, 09:58 AM
Roberta Zollner

If one of my DDs should ask, I will suggest a subscription to Threads (love
that magazine) or a copy of "Eats, Shoots and Leaves" (not quilting but I
want it). And anybody is welcome to give me fabric for any occasion. Of
course, once my DDs become independently wealthy, I shall expect them to buy
me a long arm. DH doesn't ask and always buys computer widgets, which are
useful, once I figure out what to do with them.
Roberta in D

oups.com...

Old October 30th 05, 01:20 PM
Kate Dicey

Tina wrote:

Well, now that Frank has started the "what to get for the quilter who
has everything" list....
And Polly has started the "books for quilters" wish list.....

I'm wondering, what do YOU want for Christmas?

Being new as I am, I have asked for new cutting mats, QuiltPro
software, a standing floor quilting frame (to be built by DH) and gift
cards, for fabric of course.

What's on YOUR wish list?

Hugs,
Tina

A cutting table that is big enough to cut out bridal stuff, tall enough
not to give me back-ache, and will fold up to fit in my back pocket!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old October 30th 05, 02:45 PM
frood

A rotating rotary cutting mat (say that 3 times fast!) - but not the round
one, the square one. And the Jennifer Chiaverinni Christmas book!

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply
oups.com...

Old October 30th 05, 02:59 PM
Jane Kay

Tina,
I am a terrible accumulator, so what I want now is storage. I got some
strong metal wire shelves on wheels last year- about $60 a set at Sam's Club
and I heard they are at K-mart this year but don't know if they are the same
quality. I need more of them since I used 2 sets of shelves to store DS#1's
things he left here when he went into the army & has never collected. I want
clear plastic bins. I want a floor lamp with a good bright daylight spectrum
bulb. I would like a spare bed just to store quilts on. I want SPACE and
TIME.
Does anybody else have a wish list?
Jane in NE Ohio

oups.com...

Old October 30th 05, 03:29 PM
C & S

Hum... gift certificates are always nice and so is fabric. I'd like DH to
build me a cutting table. The one I have dates from the late90's and it
isn't that sturdy (craft table bought at Joann's in 97). He did build me a
wonderful custom sewing table - no more puckering when I MQ D. I'd also
like a quilting software. Just curious as to why you are choosing quiltpro.
Scanner and software to create proper size appliqué blocks. I'm working on
making this quilt that does not have the working size appliqué block. I
must enlarge 250% to become a 20 x 20 block. I wish the author would have
included a cd rom like the Robin Pandolph's book "stitched with love". It
makes it so much easier.

Carole
Champlain, NY

oups.com...

Old October 30th 05, 03:38 PM
the black rose

Tina wrote:
I'm wondering, what do YOU want for Christmas?

Pain relief.

Seriously.

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )
Old October 30th 05, 03:47 PM
Debra

On 29 Oct 2005 20:40:31 -0700, "Tina" wrote:

Well, now that Frank has started the "what to get for the quilter who
has everything" list....
And Polly has started the "books for quilters" wish list.....

I'm wondering, what do YOU want for Christmas?

Being new as I am, I have asked for new cutting mats, QuiltPro
software, a standing floor quilting frame (to be built by DH) and gift
cards, for fabric of course.

What's on YOUR wish list?

Hugs,
Tina

The only quilty thing I want is EQ5.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old October 30th 05, 04:05 PM
Betty in Wi

If money and space were no object, I would want a Little Gracie II.....and
then I'd want a Juki to put on it.

Betty in WI

"Jane Kay" wrote in message
Tina,
I am a terrible accumulator, so what I want now is storage. I got some
strong metal wire shelves on wheels last year- about $60 a set at Sam's
Club and I heard they are at K-mart this year but don't know if they are
the same quality. I need more of them since I used 2 sets of shelves to
store DS#1's things he left here when he went into the army & has never
collected. I want clear plastic bins. I want a floor lamp with a good
bright daylight spectrum bulb. I would like a spare bed just to store
quilts on. I want SPACE and TIME.
Does anybody else have a wish list?
Jane in NE Ohio

oups.com...

Old October 30th 05, 04:06 PM
Kim E

I go to the LQS and make a list of what I would like. When DH and DD
go in to shop, the LQS owner already knows what I want. DD picks out
half a dozen FQ's for my stocking, the LQS owner makes additional
suggestions (she knows me pretty well by now :P ) and I get good stuff
for Christmas. Of course, gift certificates are always welcome.

Kim

Firehouse Angel Status Tia Mary Needlework 74 September 3rd 05 01:46 PM
I made a lot of money doing this! Nothing to lose! [email protected] Quilting 5 January 26th 05 08:15 PM
Great Christmas! Kim E Quilting 5 December 27th 03 03:23 AM
Native American Christmas Designs Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 December 15th 03 11:29 AM