rollcall

Old January 7th 05, 12:53 PM
Nadine

Default rollcall

hi i am nadine from missouri, i am married and dh has a appliance business
and i have a small quilt shop, i am at the present trying to teach several
of my gd,s friends to quilt. my gd has now made three of her own. i love all
kinds of crafts and cooking. but can't get around as i use to but i don't
let that stop me. i do lots of decorating with my dd and wish i had more
time to get back on this group. it is agreat group of ladies.

Old January 7th 05, 10:24 PM
frood

Hi, Nadine! Always great to see a post from you!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old January 9th 05, 12:36 AM
Barbara Raper

I'm Barbara from SC who is lucky to have a small mobile home in FL in a RV
park during the cold winter months. I have a grown son, unmarried but with
a serious girlfriend. DH & I take care of my mom, who had a brain tumor in
July , 2003. No QI's of my own, but I borrow the neighbor's dog to go
riding with me in the bicycle basket or on the golf cart. There are 3 or 4
dogs who stop by my door each morning during their walk to get a treat.

Old January 9th 05, 01:11 AM
Dannielle

Ok, guess I'll chime in.

I'm Dannielle, currently living in NY, but originally from Indiana. I'm a
30-something (don't ask me to do math at the moment) with a decent DH and a
fabulous 8 month old DD. I work in a plumbing supply warehouse and my DH
works for IBM. I took my first quilting class about a year and a half ago,
I think, but am familiar with sewing of all types and sorts.

I have one finished quilt to my credit, and I'll have another as soon as I
fix the blasted binding! I've been hanging around this group long enough to
know better, but not so long that I want to run away....just give me time!

Dannielle