Help pleae-Need the fabric search website again

Old October 27th 03, 06:10 PM
QuiltR1024

Default Help pleae-Need the fabric search website again

Hi All,
I'm hunting for the Day of the Dead fabric ( with skeletons on it) and
need the web site that you can search many on-line fabric stores from. Could
someone please post it or e-mail it to me.
Thanks so much.

Kris ( in northern Virginia)
Old October 27th 03, 06:38 PM
Lenora C

Here is a web site to search over 100 quilt shops
http://www.quiltshops.com/search.htm

Lenora IN Illinois

Old October 27th 03, 08:03 PM
John A.

On 27 Oct 2003 18:10:53 GMT, (QuiltR1024) wrote:

Hi All,
I'm hunting for the Day of the Dead fabric ( with skeletons on it) and
need the web site that you can search many on-line fabric stores from. Could
someone please post it or e-mail it to me.
Thanks so much.

I think it's by Alexander Henry.
http://www.ahfabrics.com/folklorico.html

They don't sell direct, of course, but they do have a shop search. It
can't tell you which shop has what fabric, though.

There are a few other fabric search resources...

http://www.fabshophop.com/ (follow the FabSearch link. Search
participating shop inventories, web-search shop sites, or post request
to 900+ shops.)

http://www.missingfabrics.com/ (post request for many quilters & shops
to view on web site.)

http://www.fabrics.net/ (Similar to missingfabrics, but replies from
shops only (unless I'm mistaken.))

http://froogle.google.com/ (worth a shot if you can't find it
elsewhere. Not a fabric-only search by a long shot, so you may have to
play with your search terms. By default only shows one item per shop
in results, but includes "See all results from..." links to see more.)

JA

Old October 27th 03, 09:42 PM
Martha in IN

Hi Kris, Don't have the website for fabric store search, but eQuilter has
this:
http://www.equilter.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_search.html

HTH
Martha

Old October 27th 03, 10:19 PM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

Kris-
Some of those are called "Fiesta de los Muertes"... if I spelled that
right??? I have a small piece- maybe a half yard?- if that will help
you?

Leslie

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life...they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

Old October 27th 03, 10:29 PM
QuiltR1024

Hi All,
Thanks for sending along the web sites. I found it on the web and really
appreciate all your help.

Kris ( in northern Virginia)
Old October 27th 03, 10:31 PM
Kathy in CA