Ebay: Wonderful Doilies by Patricia Kristoffersen

Old April 21st 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
marilyn safier

Default Ebay: Wonderful Doilies by Patricia Kristoffersen

Good morning,
I am Marilyn Safier.
I have this beautiful book up for auction. It is OOP and very HTF, even on
ebay, my "sources" tell me!
Here is the direct link to the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&refi d=store

While you're there, why not browse in my store and see if you find anything
you like; I happily combine shipping charges if you let me know ahead of
time and make a single payment-Paypal preferred, but I also accept money
orders & checks. I ship internationally also, with the appropriate
additional charges.
Marilyn Safier

--
------------------
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...marecro chets

Old April 21st 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Paulette

Default ISO Moira Blackburn's Time and Seasons Sampler

My pattern was damaged and is no longer usable. Looking for Moira
Blackburn's cross stitch pattern, Time and Seasons.

Thank you,
Paulette

AD: Patricia Santana beads FS bluemaxx Beads 1 December 31st 06 10:09 AM
The new Patricia Rose Video! Casady Polymer Clay 0 January 30th 04 12:13 AM
Looking for Patricia Andrle patterns Dottie Haack Needlework 2 October 10th 03 01:24 AM
Patricia Ophelia Yarn 2 October 1st 03 07:07 AM
Ebay: wonderful leaflets-more to come Marilyn S. Safier Marketplace 0 September 11th 03 04:45 PM