Arts and Crafts Network Software

Old March 14th 04, 05:57 AM
CraigJ

Default Arts and Crafts Network Software

Hello my name is Craig, I am a Craft Software programmer and I
have recently developed a Craft Internet Networking program for
download. It's a software application that allows Crafters and
Hobbiest from over 80 different groups to advertise their work
through jpeg image files and through text files. Your work will
be able to be retrieved by others in a peer to peer format, which
simply means images and descriptions of your advertised work
will be sent directly to the other persons computer.

I don't sell any craft items, the purpose of mysite and software
is to promote the works and personalities of crafters in the U.S
and abroad. My main focus is in promoting the software, so
the content posted on the site will come mostly from others. I am currently
looking for a homepage image, the image will have a description
along with the owner of the image. I also would like to post
articles,links, and have candidates for the interview section. Any
content that you think is worthwhile is acceptable.
The content will be changed biweekly.

The process is simple, simply email if you are interested and
describe what you want to post and we will go from there.

The only thing i ask is help in testing the software program
that is available for download.

I am looking for individuals really want help with testing the application,
the reason I say people who really want to help is because
there have been alot of people who respond back, but only
one person who actually shows up to help test.
Anyone who would like to help test the application can look
at the site www.craftpipeline.com then download the program be
prepared to enter a simple user profile, standard stuff username,
craftgroup etc.. then contact me at .
testers will be given free usage of the program.

Thank you I am not trying to be intrusive by posting
this message, I am simply looking for a few people who are really
interested in posting content and helping to test the software.

Craig