Fabric/Quilt Shops in Scranton?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 20th 05, 03:53 AM
Mika

Default Fabric/Quilt Shops in Scranton?

The much anticipated weekend is upon us and I am so excited. My wonderful DH
got us tickets to the Pennsylvania 500 NASCAR race at Pocono this weekend.
We will be going out there on Saturday and will hopefully have a couple of
hours to burn before we can check into the hotel. DH asked me last night
what we would do until we could check into the hotel. Of course the first
words out of my mouth were "We can go shopping. I'm sure there are some
fabric stores in Scranton." His reply was, "I knew that was coming." So at
least he didn't say no. Now I have the task of finding those stores. So if
anyone is in the Scranton, Pennsylvania area or knows of any fabric stores
that are a must to visit, please let me know. You can either post here or
email me privately. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Mika
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms