Ft. Washington this weekend???

Old September 15th 04, 03:31 PM
hfw

Default Ft. Washington this weekend???

Anyone going to be in Ft. Washington this weekend? We will probably be there
Saturday and either Friday afternoon or Sunday.

email eureka at bigfoot dot com and we can exchange cell phone numbers or
ideas on meeting

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

Old September 15th 04, 04:04 PM
frood

Yep! I'll be there Friday and Saturday. I'm in an all day class (with
Roberta Horton) on Saturday, and I don't know what time the lunch break is
yet. It goes from 9 am - 4 pm.

I'll email you with my particulars. G
--
Wendy
Talk Like a Pirate Day, Sept. 19, 2004

Old September 15th 04, 11:56 PM
Melissa in NJ

Sunday for me!!!

Melissa in NJ

--
and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus)
and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka "Kitty Wan Kenobi"),

Pics of My Quilts:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply

Old September 17th 04, 01:05 AM
Teresa/LadyDoc

I'm going Saturday- and will most likely end up going back again
Sunday- I can never seem to see/do it all in one day.

Teresa

Old September 20th 04, 12:30 AM
frood

Heidi, sorry I missed your call. I had my phone switched off while in class,
and didn't turn it on again until after I got back to my cousin's house. Too
bad we missed each other! :-(

--
Wendy

Beading weekend Marisa Cappetta Beads 1 October 3rd 04 03:10 PM
Labor Day Weekend on Ebay-AKA-Do you know where your next stash is coming from?! marilyn safier Marketplace 0 September 4th 04 05:43 PM
*Weeee!* I took the weekend off, and some other stuff of note (LONG) ~OT~ Tinkster Beads 11 May 12th 04 11:46 PM
Stitching Weekend Bob & Marg Whittleton Needlework 2 April 19th 04 07:07 PM
Away for the weekend and "Quilter in Progress" juliasb(nospam) Quilting 3 September 11th 03 05:53 AM