S.E.X. With DH

Old March 12th 04, 10:50 PM
dqlts

Default S.E.X. With DH

DH and I have just returned from a mini vacation to San Antonio. We had no
plans for yesterday until DH suggest " You want to go on a short shop hop"
sure I say . We visited five shops all around San Antonino I got some great
Butterfly fabric for our new grandbaby's
stash.
Diana in Dallas

Old March 13th 04, 02:44 AM
shhdesigns

Where all did you go? I remember going to several while in the
neighbourhood after going to Houston in 2002.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.
Queen of the Travelogues.

Old March 13th 04, 02:18 PM
Chipper

Wow! Your DH must be a brave man asking a loaded question like that! You
could have stunned him by saying, "No thanks Dear, I have a headache''.
chipper

Old March 13th 04, 08:49 PM
Butterfly

AAAwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Diana, you shouldn't have : ) Never had anyone buy
Butterfly fabric just for me and not anything else ----- : )
Thank you
Butterfly (you can call me Grandbaby--you can call me most anything you want
as long as it means there is more Butterfly fabric heading my way ; )
. com...

"dqlts" wrote in message
DH and I have just returned from a mini vacation to San Antonio. We had

no
plans for yesterday until DH suggest " You want to go on a short shop

hop"
sure I say . We visited five shops all around San Antonino I got some

great
Butterfly fabric for our new grandbaby's
stash.
Diana in Dallas

An OT bit, a happy dance, some S.E.X. and a question :) Little Black Bird Needlework 2 January 29th 05 05:25 PM
S.E.X & Stash S & A Needlework 6 April 11th 04 04:31 AM
I had (a) S.E.X today... AlenasMom Quilting 9 November 8th 03 12:56 AM
It has begun. :D S.E.X mentioned. :D AlenasMom Quilting 0 October 20th 03 07:36 PM
S.E.X in the post! ;) Kate Dicey Quilting 4 October 13th 03 12:56 PM