Somebody's Birthday

Old March 26th 05, 03:59 AM
clancy

Default Somebody's Birthday

I hope everyone will wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHEENA TODAY ....... MAYBE BE
CAN ALL SEND HER A SMILEY FACE OR TWO. :-)))

Sharon

Old March 26th 05, 04:52 AM
Brenda

Consider it done. :-) Happy birthday, ya GOW!!!

--
Brenda
Old March 26th 05, 05:01 AM
Mavia Beaulieu

"clancy" wrote in message
I hope everyone will wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHEENA TODAY ....... MAYBE BE
CAN ALL SEND HER A SMILEY FACE OR TWO. :-)))

Sharon

Happy Birthday Sheena! I'll be kind and not send smiley faces but I do hope
you enjoy your day!

Mavia

Old March 26th 05, 11:51 AM
Pat P

All together now ........ Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to .......

Pat P

--
East Anglian Xstitch
http://homepages.tesco.net/~porter

Old March 26th 05, 12:35 PM
Cheryl Isaak

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Old March 26th 05, 01:28 PM
Gill Murray

clancy wrote:
I hope everyone will wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHEENA TODAY ....... MAYBE BE
CAN ALL SEND HER A SMILEY FACE OR TWO. :-)))

Sharon

Happy Birthday, Sheena. A glass of wine will be toasted to you this
evening!!
:-) :-)) :-)))

Gillian
Old March 26th 05, 02:49 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 3/26/05 8:44 AM, in article ,
"Lucretia Borgia" wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks Cheryl, hope you are also sharing this great weather!

It's a lovely day! be nicer if the snow was melted.

Cheryl

Old March 26th 05, 02:53 PM
Gill Murray

Lucretia Borgia wrote:
clancy wrote:

I hope everyone will wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHEENA TODAY ....... MAYBE BE
CAN ALL SEND HER A SMILEY FACE OR TWO. :-)))

Sharon

Happy Birthday, Sheena. A glass of wine will be toasted to you this
evening!!
:-) :-)) :-)))

Gillian

Aah make it two Gillian - don't be sparse lol I shall aim for three
or four. I have a nice blackcurrant wine just on stream, it is
pleasant but I would have called it more of a cordial. Whatever, it
has a lovely blackcurrant background and is a nice change. Wish you
and Jim could share some.

We wish we could join you, too!! You will be in our thoughts, though.
The MIL has shut herself in her room again (36 hours so far); I had the
gall to clean her toilet, found her knickers under the sink, and washed
them!! Little things DO set her off.

Gillian

Now excepting members for 2005 birthday block exchange club Terbear Quilting 2 September 17th 04 08:18 AM
More members for the 2005 birthday block exchange still needed Terbear Quilting 15 September 15th 04 11:11 PM
OT Valerie Shawn's birthday Linda2 Beads 6 July 8th 04 08:54 AM
Somebodys' HB Butterfly Quilting 7 April 3rd 04 08:49 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Butterfly Quilting 12 March 22nd 04 01:19 AM