Birthday S.E.X.

Old August 21st 03, 11:40 PM
Charlotte Hippen

Default Birthday S.E.X.

I'm getting to spend money on me and quilting finally! I got some money
from my parents as a birthday gift, and DH says to spend alittle more since
I so rarely go shopping for things for me especially hobby items. So far I
haven't gotten much. I ordered a few patterns from Keepsake Quilting that I
have been eyeing. There's a pieced one (Garden Twist) that looks like it
might be a bit complicated to do and may have to wait until I get more than
one quilt finished and under my belt, but I just had to have it anyways.
Hopefully it won't be as complicated as it looks. The other 2 are appliqué
(His Vine and Baby Blessings), which I shouldn't have a problem with ~ I
think I'm picking up that pretty well. I can't wait for them to get here!
I just love looking at their catalogs! They have such pretty patterns in
them that it's so hard to choose. Either this weekend or next when they
have their Labor Day sale, I'm going to Joann's with coupons in hand to see
what I find to spend the rest of my money on. So far I've only purchase the
tools I needed to get started ( 1 mat, 1 ruler and 1 cutter) so I may add
some variety to my tools. The coupons will help stretch my bucks so I can
have a nicer selection to work with.

Unfortunately I have no real progress to report on my projects. I have
managed to make a few labels for the quilts my mother made, but I have to
figure out how to heat set the ink (see the heat setting thread for the
story). Hopefully I can get that figured out and get them on the quilts
before they get misplaced.

Happy Quilting Everyone!
Charlotte