recycled glass

Old April 6th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Byrd

Default recycled glass

I have a lot of glass to recycle. I went to a class years ago where we used
float with some colorants and glass powders in slumping & fusing. My hope
is I can slump some for wildlife related lamp shades...

Does any one know of some good resources for Dicro, powders, colorant, frit
etc that can be used with float?

Thanks,

Byrd

Old April 6th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb

Byrd wrote:
I have a lot of glass to recycle. I went to a class years ago where we used
float with some colorants and glass powders in slumping & fusing. My hope
is I can slump some for wildlife related lamp shades...

Does any one know of some good resources for Dicro, powders, colorant, frit
etc that can be used with float?

Thanks,

Byrd

http://www.armstrongglass.com/GlassType.asp?i=F

Jack
Old April 6th 07, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

"Byrd" wrote in message
. ..
I have a lot of glass to recycle. I went to a class years ago where we

used
float with some colorants and glass powders in slumping & fusing. My hope
is I can slump some for wildlife related lamp shades...

Does any one know of some good resources for Dicro, powders, colorant,

frit
etc that can be used with float?

Thanks,

Byrd

Check Youghiougheny glass also, easy fuse?

more recycled old crochet Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 1 July 22nd 04 04:16 PM
Recycled Stash threaded Needlework 1 July 14th 04 07:35 AM
Recycled quilt? AlenasMom Quilting 14 October 12th 03 05:33 PM