OT Quilt Update- prayer time

Old August 16th 04, 02:11 AM
Diana Curtis

Default OT Quilt Update- prayer time

Tomorrow the Princess's quilt goes under the needle to be machine quilted.
It is my custom to ask for prayers to be sent to infuse the quilt with love,
healing vibes, and prayers. I invite you all to send those good thoughts
towards the quilt, each stitch will anchor our prayers for Rebekah into its
cottony goodness.
Thank you,
Diana
ps I could share photos of the top with you now, but at this point I think
its only fair that we wait till Rebekah has it, with any luck, later this
week. Maddening isnt it? :-) It is very pink and very purple, and oh so
sweet. It has my DD's approval, so it may just suit the Princess.

Old August 16th 04, 03:24 AM
Cheri2Star

It is my custom to ask for prayers to be sent to infuse the quilt with love,
healing vibes, and prayers

They are on the way!

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)
Old August 16th 04, 03:31 AM
Beadbimbo

Lot's of prayers coming! What a wonderful thought, Diana. I can't wait to
see the finished piece!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old August 16th 04, 04:54 AM
starlia

Already done.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old August 16th 04, 06:42 AM
Kandice Seeber

That's fabulous!!! Can I post a pic on her webpage when you have it?

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old August 16th 04, 03:19 PM
Margie

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 20:11:33 -0500, "Diana Curtis"
wrote:

Tomorrow the Princess's quilt goes under the needle to be machine quilted.
It is my custom to ask for prayers to be sent to infuse the quilt with love,
healing vibes, and prayers. I invite you all to send those good thoughts
towards the quilt, each stitch will anchor our prayers for Rebekah into its
cottony goodness.

healing vibes!

I can't wait to see it. Can't wait for the Princess to see it even
more!

--
Margie
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek

Old August 16th 04, 04:39 PM
Stephanie

Sending soft loving comforting thoughts!

Stephanie
Old August 17th 04, 10:02 AM
KDK

Can't wait to see it. Hope Rebekah feels the healing vibes, thoughts,
prayers, and other RCB magic in it.

Kathy K

Panic Attack Time starlia Beads 76 March 14th 04 03:39 AM
AD (sorta) HUGE Site Update Linx Beads 2 July 9th 03 04:11 PM