FA: Hand-made diaper bags, changing pads, and gift sets

Old May 18th 04, 03:25 AM
Julie

Default FA: Hand-made diaper bags, changing pads, and gift sets

Hand-crafted diaper bags with matching changing pads, in an assortment of
fabrics/colors, and diaper bag gift sets:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...userid=jellaan

If you have any questions, or for more photos, please remove the
WITHOUTSPAM from my email address and drop me a line.

Thanks!!!

--
Julie
Old May 18th 04, 07:16 AM
Sally Holmes

Julie wrote:
Hand-crafted diaper bags with matching changing pads, in an
assortment of fabrics/colors, and diaper bag gift sets:

[snip ebay line]
If you have any questions, or for more photos, please remove the
WITHOUTSPAM from my email address and drop me a line.

Well, look! A spammer who desn't want to be spammed!

Julie, you're posting to the wrong place(s). On rec.crafts.textiles.sewing,
we make (or "craft", if you prefer) our own stuff. And most of us don't like
people who unashamedly advertise, to the extent that we will not, never
ever, buy from someone who posts an advert here.

Sally H

Old May 18th 04, 05:35 PM
Slor

Despite all prevention efforts, "Sally Holmes"
wrote in news
Julie wrote:
Hand-crafted diaper bags with matching changing pads, in an
assortment of fabrics/colors, and diaper bag gift sets:

[snip ebay line]
If you have any questions, or for more photos, please remove the
WITHOUTSPAM from my email address and drop me a line.

Well, look! A spammer who desn't want to be spammed!

Julie, you're posting to the wrong place(s). On
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing, we make (or "craft", if you prefer) our
own stuff. And most of us don't like people who unashamedly advertise,
to the extent that we will not, never ever, buy from someone who posts
an advert here.

Sally H

My apologies to the newsgroups who do not like advertisements. I
actually posted this for my wife, and I attempted to pick the ones I
thought were most appropriate. Please do not hold this against Julie -
she is simply trying to get her work out there. Advice on which groups
are most appropriate also is certainly welcome.

Sorry again, and thanks for your understanding.

--
James
Old May 18th 04, 06:17 PM
Penny S

Slor wrote:

My apologies to the newsgroups who do not like advertisements. I
actually posted this for my wife, and I attempted to pick the ones I
thought were most appropriate. Please do not hold this against Julie
- she is simply trying to get her work out there. Advice on which
groups are most appropriate also is certainly welcome.

Sorry again, and thanks for your understanding.

anything with "marketplace" in the name is OK, anything else in non
commercial.