hand cross stich desigsn sale extended till the 3rd jan 2005

Old December 22nd 04, 04:38 PM
margret singleton

Default hand cross stich desigsn sale extended till the 3rd jan 2005

I am extending the sale on my site to the third of janurary 2005
so all the hand cross stitch designs wil remain at the same price
as the are curently they are all at a third of the cost.
to view go to http://www.nrg.to/SIMPS0203/

merry christmas to you and a properous new year.
Old January 1st 05, 07:09 PM
Pat P

They`re the ones which obviously ignore copyright rules, and are very poorly
reproduced anyway! LOL!

Pat P

om...

Old January 2nd 05, 07:05 AM
marilyn safier

This group **is** for advertising!
As for my "bidless and fancy free" ebay items: that was just my way of
*advertising* that I had some items I wanted the readers of this group to
see.
My auctions are doing pretty well, and I find lots of people are still
crafting! Thank goodness---saves our sanity, no?!
best,
Marilyn

--
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...marecro chets